Home Q & A Forum
Options

Error message in uploader box: files unavailable

1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
Could you please help me with this very serious problem? I'd deeply appreciate it, as I use the picture files especially for my "Jester's Challenge" series. This problem affects over 95% of my files, and has been present for over 2 months. I've tried to contact the webmaster, but the problem still persists, and tonight I can't even access newly-uploaded files. Please help me!!!!!! Thanks.

The nature of the problem is this: when I click on a file, I get this message:

Forum Error
An error has occurred. If you wish to notify the administrator please click here.
To go back to the main forum page please click here.

ERROR:
No such file.

The file specified in CFContent does not exist: d:forums.collectors.comattachments/ India 1O.jpg

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFCONTENT), occupying document position (3:1) to (3:57).

.....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22

Comments