Home Q & A Forum
Options

Okay, survey results are in...

RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
Followup to my fabulous, timely, excellent suggestion that the registry should have a proof Kennedy short set, 1964 to 1970 with Accented Hair.

I conducted an extensive poll and 100% of respondents (me) were in favor of this groundbreaking, industry leading "show them PCGS is the best" innovation.image

Click here for some discussion of this fantastic idea.

Some relevant quotes from that thread (saving you some work - isn't that nice of me? image):

<< <i>The real deal is that there are quite a few collectors that like the early silver content Kennedy's, but can really take or leave the '71 to date stuff. Even the new silvers, although nice, have the radical design change on the obverse that just somehow makes them less desirable.

I can think of a couple collectors that sold off their proof Kennedy sets, but are still buying and focusing on the 1964 to 1970 years. It also occurs to me that with a short set, we could draw in some new collectors that either don't have the time or the resources to assemble the entire 53 coin set. >>

<< <i>lets make that 64 to 70 setr of kennedys a reality from what i have seen a distinct set and type!

sincerely michael

that would be a grest addtiton to the registry! >>

<< <i>I (proof) just read (Kennedy) an interesting (short) article (set) about subliminal (1964-1970) messages being (w/Accented) buried within (hair) regular messages. >>

What say you, Obiwan? image

Russ, NCNE

Comments