Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

2001 Fleer Premium Rookie Revolution Autographs Michael Vick

Comments

• Options
    epag64epag64 Posts: 4,355
    thats a nice card ..wheres the sig is, it a redemption?
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    That card is more valuable than you think! If you know what I mean ! wink wink

JS
  • Options
    Wow, that is so sweet, I love the new invisible ink players are signing with now a days!
    Interested primarily in Champ Bailey-RCs, game-used and autos
  • Options
    Have you talked to any rep at Fleer about the card btw?
    Interested primarily in Champ Bailey-RCs, game-used and autos
  • Options
    For those who don't know, that's a error card, I dunno bout you guys but I'd rather have the auto...
  • Options
    yeah but you can sign it Walter Payton and sell it for big bucks on ebay
  • Options
    no you can forge it with the long signature and make a killing! Plus you can number it 7/50 too!

Beckettsucks....make us proud and make some money off fleer's stupidness!!

Good Luck
    Kevin
  • Options
    BECKETTSUCKSBECKETTSUCKS Posts: 563 ✭✭
    It's an error card from Fleer I guess, it is missing both the autograph and serial number. Just wanted to post and see who would notice.

I tried emailing Fleer but no response.

I think the biggest error a card company can put out is an autograph card missing the autograph. To me there should be no excuse for these cards making it out into the marketplace.

But when they do make it out into the marketplace I believe the company who let them slip by should bend over backwards trying to get them back.

Unfortunately the company who makes the most autograph errors (Upper Deck) doesn't seem to feel this way. Not sure exactly where Fleer stands on this but with them not getting back to me I am begining to wonder.

Would I ever forge a card like this? No

Would I ever sell this card to someone who had plans to forge it? Yes maybe if the price was right.

My opinion with these cards is if the companies do not care they are out there why should I.

I have offered each of the card companies to find errors for them, buy them and sell them back to the at my cost. All I asked in return was a nice card once in awhile.

None have accepted my offer.
  • Options
    You are getting screwed out of a 200 dollar card, unless you call fleer, talk to someone live, and
    resolve the issue right there then you will get screwed.

LMK what you need for the card.

Thanks
    kevin
  • Options
    Looks like a Fleer backdoor product to me, I was glad to hear last year there were some arrests of people involved in this activity, that only hurts the hobby.

Randy
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be signed already if it was a backdoor card? Signed but missing the serial number so when someone sent one in the could renumber it and send it out.
  • Options
    who was arrested? what happened??? I dont remember this. Id rather have the autograph card too than the error.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options
    Well a Mr. Hal Genter finally got back to me about this card and I will be sending it back to Fleer. They cannot replace the card with a Vick autograph from the same set but have offered two nice cards in exchange.
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>Well a Mr. Hal Genter finally got back to me about this card and I will be sending it back to Fleer. They cannot replace the card with a Vick autograph from the same set but have offered two nice cards in exchange. >>

boo... you should get a auto'd one... or threaten to fake it & sell it
  • Options
    That's just what I didnt want to happen with it.

It would be very easy to forge this and hand serial number it (07/50) and that would suck for whoever really owns the real (07/50).

I am glad Fleer is going to get this card back and hopefully destroy it.
  • Options
    I am really happy with what Fleer (Mr. Genter) did send for the Vick error. While usually I like to keep error cards like this Fleer made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Below are the two cards which they sent, I am going to try and get a scan later for them if I can (computer with scanner hooked to it is broken).

2001 Ultra College Greats Previews Autographs 31 Michael Vick

2001 Fleer Showcase Awards Showcase Memorabilia Autographs 8 Joe Montana (21/25)
  • Options
    i want the montana
    #1 DUSTY WATHAN COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD!!
    my page
  • Options
    geez.... great replacements if you ask me image
  • Options
    nice pickup david,still like the deal playoff gave me on my marino signing bonus error image

jack
    currently looking for nice football gu/auto's
    old cu id vcarterfany2k proud member of highlight reel and cardtradingfools
    refs on cu
    kr580
    moss84
    duncangal
    epag64
    thematrix31
    Clippers21Fan
    BECKETTSUCKS
    SPORTSGUY247
    nascar20
    vittleboy
    sonicsfan
    ahendi
    speedmaster
    kls23
    ljmaya
    scoutdawg
    brettnc
    bud
    samsgirl
    dirtmonkey
    vincesanity
    bigshane
    Quasar31
    ahendi
    nbasteve
    knicks644
    49ersfan
    haliguy
    drock
  • Options

• Options
    now thats a helluva deal. surprises me that they didnt include that montana in packs though
  • Options
    I automatically thought it was a redemption that had expired but it's not listed as a redemption like the others on the checklist.