Options

May Special is Here !! What A Bummer !!

Non-Sports Cards $6 !! YUK !!!
Kellogg's Krazy
1974 Topps

Comments

• Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    I just vented on the other Board. I will take another shot here..............................why bother 98% of the guys here will agree. PSA must realize this special stinks. Why not just make it a JOSE CANSECO SPECIAL image

James

P>S> I like the new faces we can add
    x
  • Options
    I think this is a good special. Non-sports cards are one of the fastest growing sections of the graded card market. PSA is being agressive in becoming the learder of the non-sport card market as they are in the sports cards market. The point of the specials is to promote interest in submitting cards thats aren't actively submitted and create enough interest so that people start submitting the cards at the regular price. There are some really great non-sport sets, and a growing number of collectors, just take a look at the registry.
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    Ok then 2 specials one for the rest of us......just throw us dogs a bone.

James
    x
  • Options
    More proof of how grateful PSA is for us customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey JOE THAT SPECIAL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    You guys don't get it, non-sports cards are one of the hottest and fastest growing segments in the hobby. When Joe runs a sports card special, the non-sportscard people get squat. For every 4 or 5 specials you get, they get one. In fact, this is the second sepcial targeted to non-sprotscards since Joe started doing the Specials. Give them there bone once in a while. image
    I need that 69 Bench ASimage

• Options
    That does it, I'm busting open my wax packs of Gilligan's Island and Beverly Hillbillies cards!
  • Options
    CubfanCubfan Posts: 1,545
    I still dont see that special. How do you find it?
  • Options
    rbeatonrbeaton Posts: 631
    Latest Special it also says that it only applies to Gold or Platinum Collectors Club members only.

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    PSA usually runs 2 specials. That one is a collector's club special. They also have a set registry special that appears to not have been announced yet.