Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Keith Van Horn sucks!

Turns it over after Mashburn missed the FT 2 point game just passthe ball you piece of nothing! Better than Mutombo but damn he can't handle the Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    did the sixers lose or are they playing right now.

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • Options

<< <i>did the sixers lose or are they playing right now. >>

lost...don't worry they're gonna win the series and than kill the Magic in round 2
  • Options
    actaully, if you look at the play, lynch stripped it from him from behind when he was about to go up for the shot, so no he isnt a bad ball handler
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    Good, I cant stand the Sixers. Bah.
  • Options

<< <i>actaully, if you look at the play, lynch stripped it from him from behind when he was about to go up for the shot, so no he isnt a bad ball handler >>

Have you been watching all series! I think it was game 3 or 4 he was against I think Baron Davis trying to back him down and got it stripped away by BARON DAVIS! This series he's averaging 9.8 ppg and 2.8 to/game 31.3 minutes per game 2.8 TO in 31.3 minutes IS NOT GOOD AT ALL! HES WEAK, HE CANT PLAY DOWN LOW, HE WHINES TOO MUCH, ALL HE CAN DO IS SHOOT THREES!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>actaully, if you look at the play, lynch stripped it from him from behind when he was about to go up for the shot, so no he isnt a bad ball handler >>

Have you been watching all series! I think it was game 3 or 4 he was against I think Baron Davis trying to back him down and got it stripped away by BARON DAVIS! This series he's averaging 9.8 ppg and 2.8 to/game 31.3 minutes per game 2.8 TO in 31.3 minutes IS NOT GOOD AT ALL! HES WEAK, HE CANT PLAY DOWN LOW, HE WHINES TOO MUCH, ALL HE CAN DO IS SHOOT THREES! >>

Could you do much better?
  • Options
    if you want to post bad plays by people that only happen every so often... then why not post every good little thing that he does also?
    ~ZB23~
    Refs: 35+

Collecting Jerome Williams
  • Options
    Have you been watching all series! I think it was game 3 or 4 he was against I think Baron Davis trying to back him down and got it stripped away by BARON DAVIS! This series he's averaging 9.8 ppg and 2.8 to/game 31.3 minutes per game 2.8 TO in 31.3 minutes IS NOT GOOD AT ALL! HES WEAK, HE CANT PLAY DOWN LOW, HE WHINES TOO MUCH, ALL HE CAN DO IS SHOOT THREES!

haha..why'd you change the topic? you first said he can't handle the ball and then when someone told you that he got stripped, now you're saying he can't do this and that? image
  • Options

<< <i>Have you been watching all series! I think it was game 3 or 4 he was against I think Baron Davis trying to back him down and got it stripped away by BARON DAVIS! This series he's averaging 9.8 ppg and 2.8 to/game 31.3 minutes per game 2.8 TO in 31.3 minutes IS NOT GOOD AT ALL! HES WEAK, HE CANT PLAY DOWN LOW, HE WHINES TOO MUCH, ALL HE CAN DO IS SHOOT THREES!

haha..why'd you change the topic? you first said he can't handle the ball and then when someone told you that he got stripped, now you're saying he can't do this and that? image >>

If you look at the topic, it says Keith Van Horn sucks image
  • Options
    and to be honest, he does not suck, thats why the sixers brought him in, yeah he hasnt been doing good lately but look at what he did last night

21 points on 6-15 shooting (could be better)
    along with 4 rebounds, 2 assist and a steal

so i dont see how you say someone sucks when a player has a bad series, a player doesn't suck unless they have a bad year or 2
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options

<< <i>and to be honest, he does not suck, thats why the sixers brought him in, yeah he hasnt been doing good lately but look at what he did last night

21 points on 6-15 shooting (could be better)
    along with 4 rebounds, 2 assist and a steal

so i dont see how you say someone sucks when a player has a bad series, a player doesn't suck unless they have a bad year or 2 >>

Dude, I'm a huge Sixers fan, I go to a ton of games, I'm just frustrated with the way Van Horn has been playing lately, he's coming off a little injury, he's like mugsy bouges on stilts, he's a good shooter but sucks on D & ball handling
  • Options
    NasNas Posts: 493

<< <i>

lost...don't worry they're gonna win the series and than kill the Magic in round 2 >>

lmao u forget that we only lost the last 2 by meltdowns!
    it wont happen! we have owned them till those meltdowns...
    and with gooden vs van horn, tmac vs iverson.. Magic in 6 baby!
  • Options
    YO NAS ANSWER UR PM DANG IT!!!
    Lookin For Stephon Marbury cards Game Used And Auto's!!

My site

RIP-Tony Orgell
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

lost...don't worry they're gonna win the series and than kill the Magic in round 2 >>

lmao u forget that we only lost the last 2 by meltdowns!
    it wont happen! we have owned them till those meltdowns...
    and with gooden vs van horn, tmac vs iverson.. Magic in 6 baby! >>

They lost that's the problem. AI won't be guarding Tmac, most likely the defensive match-ups will be...

Sixers:
    Iverson will guard Armstrong
    Snow will guard McGrady
    Van Horn will guard Giricek
    Thomas will guard Gooden
    Coleman will guard the crap the Magic have at Center Declerq/Kemp

Oh wait, Sixers will probably be playing the Pistons the way the magic played last night