Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

2001 Playoff Honors Honor Roll Buyback Autographs 315 R.Williams 99PreEXP (19/37)

For sale.

$50 - 2001 Playoff Honors Honor Roll Buyback Autographs 315 R.Williams 99PreEXP (19/37)

Comments

• Options
    No trade?
  • Options
    Maybe for trade.

It's just usually when I say trade people will offer crap cards that aren't serial numbered or cards that are serial numbered of like 100 for a card serial numbered of 37.

They just do not get that I don't care what Beckett says. I guess that's why I don't sell to many cards.
  • Options
    Thats silly. So if somone offered you a Montana auto thats not numbered that books for $150, you wouldnt trade it for your card cause yours is numbered and his isnt?

Value of the card should be what matters most, not what it's numbered to.
  • Options
    Most likely I would trade for a Montana auto no matter what Beckett said the BV is. You mentioned value of the card should matter most, what value? Beckett?

How many of the 37 are still in packs? How many of them do you think Beckett actually tracked to come up with a price?

I trade cards based on player of course, how limited it is, how many others are in the same set and stated odds of pulling.
  • Options
    So you just throw the guide out the window when you sell, or trade something? How do you get a figure in your head of what you are willing to trade, or sell a card for? Make one up?

out of curiosity, what's that card book for?
  • Options
    I go by whatever I think might be fair. I mostly try and save all low serial numbered stuff.

Beckett said this card was $80 I think.
  • Options
    I think BeckettSucks is definately right... I mean if you would trade a Ricky Williams auto /37 that probably books around 100...for like an Eric Crouch SPx RC auto that might book 150...your an idiot, Beckett is just a GUIDE, to make it a fair trade, you may want to try ebay price for ebay price...its the only real fair way...
  • Options
    Well I've been buying buybacks for over two years now. Buybacks are about %75 of my entire collection. And for that card, I wouldnt pay more than $35 for it. And if I was to trade someon for it, I'd trade a card that sells for the same price that sells for. So if that card sells for $35-$40, I'd trade another card that sells for $35-$40, which for the most part, wuld probabally book for about the same as the Williams.

• Options
    That sounds fair. What autographs might you have for trade that would be equal to that?
  • Options
    I've got no buybacks to trade. They're all mine, mwahahahaha.

$35 bucks.
  • Options
    $35 PayPal delivered.