Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1909-O Half Eagle for Sale! Yes, its true.... I said 09-O

Yes, I am sad but it has to be done. My father and I were going to go in halves on this coin. He unfortunately ran into some difficulty and now I must sell since he will not be reimbursing me. The coin is a PCGS AU53. It can be viewed at www.geocities.com/m984116/

The coin is great, problem free, good strike, nice 'O', good shoulder feathers, no distracting marks. Wear wise, I would say the coin is higher grade as the zig zag in the head dress is readily apparent. I think PCGS 53'd it because it has softer, more satiny luster. I think they wanted more of the blazing kind.

PM me if you are interested. I'm sure that I will get alot of responses. I know that I would. First come first serve. (In other words I am not going to play anyone against each other). That being said only write if you are interested and know the market for this classic rarity.

Seven day return privledge. I am "coinlt" on ebay and have excellent feedback and high end dealer references to put your mind at ease if we decide on a price.

Thanks a bunch.
John "coinlieutenant"

Comments