Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA loves me!

Today I got the grader of LOVE!image

Check this out Invoice #8033383

FIVE psa 10's! I'm heading out of town golfing for a couple of days and I thought I would check the status one last time (probably the tenth time today) and I had an amazing invoice. I upgraded 15 cards for my 74 set plus I have many duplicate 9's for trade. This made my week!

Wayne

1955 Bowman Football

Comments

• Options
    Congrats Wayne,
    but whats with all those not holdered, didn't meet minimum size requirements?
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Wayne:

Ultra good stuff! Congratulations!!! Let me know if you have any interest in trading the 1974 Topps Phillies Team PSA 10 card -- I could probably trade you a Mike Schmidt PSA 9 from the same year in exchange (not sure if you have that one or not -- but it would give you a nice healthy bump on the grade weight)

I wish I got 10's when I submitted cards that old!!!!
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    dbj - I have no idea why they were not holdered. I've submitted another group of cards from this set and all of them came back fine. I'm not very good at sending cards into psa - I don't measure them or anything before I submit them.

Mike - I'm probably not interested in trading the phillies team right now. I already have the schmidt in a 9 but I 'll let you know first if I do.
    The cubs team is a duplicate in a psa 10 though.

I won't be checking the boards for a couple of days so I'll check back in Sunday. Have a great week everyone!

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Wayne-

Great job on your submission......any chance of prying the Roy White off your hands? image

John
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    Wow, we must have sent in our submissions at almost the same time. I am waiting for 8033353. I've also got a bunch of 1974's to send in but I hoping and praying that May1st brings back the $5 deal. 1974's require a minimum of $7 each (in bulk!). They should roll that back a few years so that the $6 bulk would cover 1973 to present instead of 1975.
  • Options
    Great job on getting the 10's.
    I am wondering though, why did you send in 84 cards. Couldn't you have saved some money by sending in 16 more cards and using a bulk discount?
    Also noticed you got your cards back in two weeks. Which level of service did you use?
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    Galveston, he sent in many doubles which appear as the same line item. Line 1 for example is listed twice. The total is at least 100.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options
    Wayne, I'm interested in your 7's.

Let me know

Houston
    1974 Topps PSA 8 or better
    1955 Topps All-American (raw or PSA graded)
  • Options
    mcastaldimcastaldi Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    Wayne> I'd suggest investing a 6" ruler which has increments of 1/64" inch. Anything that's more than 2/64" off don't even send in.

I still measure most all of my 72s before I send them because of problems like this with my early submissions.

Mike
    So full of action, my name should be a verb.