Home U.S. Coin Forum

One fine Indian Head........

I think I'm in love......... I wonder what my wife would say if I cheated on her.....

Proof Indian HEad

Thanks Shylock...... IT's a great coin.... too bad I only buy $5 coins

Comments

• AgflyerAgflyer Posts: 947 ✭✭✭
    IT's a great coin.... too bad I only buy $5 coins

Like this one $5 coin!
    I've had great transactions with people like: drwstr123, CCC2010, AlanLastufka, Type2, Justlooking, zas107, StrikeOutXXX, 10point, 66Tbird, and many more!
  • morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    Is it an illusion, or does that coin have a doubled profile?
    I collect circulated U.S. silver
  • shylockshylock Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭
    IndianHeadMan -- Thanks, glad you like it as much as I do. I've been trying to get a decent photo for half a year and finally came close this past weekend. Talk about tough coins to image...

Morganbarber -- I noticed that too. It's an illusion caused by the reflection of angled lighting (off the mirrored fields) against the edge of the profile.
  • IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Paul's coins are the real deal. I was lucky enough to see some of his proofs and they bogle the mind with their coloring and lustre.
  • Shylock you really have copper imaging down to a science. How about giving some of the big auction houses some much needed lessons?

I would think that you should upgrade that proof to a PR66 DCAM before you let it go.
  • I would think 66 would be stretching it.... But if I had the cash I would still statch it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file