RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178
    yawn.............

nice coins bro!
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!

It's almost NOT fair! One man shouldn't be allowed to own that many beautiful Morgans. image

peacockcoins

• Options
    TonekillerTonekiller Posts: 1,308 ✭✭
    Pat,

Some of these could be yours! image But you will need to act quickly as jbsteven is going to get to see them in person in 2 days. image

TBT
  • Options
    tick, tock, tick, tock

counting down the minutes

• Options
    MonstavetMonstavet Posts: 1,235 ✭✭
    Great stuff!
    Send Email or PM for free veterinary advice.
  • Options

<< <i>yawn............. >>

LOL...image

One of these days I'll have to sell my POS Intel stock and buy a true MONSTER....
  • Options
    raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    Well, at least now I know where a couple of those Binions went that I DIDN'T win. I love the ones I bought and won't be selling or trading any of them. Actually, that's why I started my rainbow Morgan set. Nice coins and I encourage evryone to own at least one, I have about 10 of these monsters! Ray
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

• Options
    ttt
  • Options
    I have around 15 or 20 dollars like yours. I would love to find a buyer for anywhere close to those numbers.
    So far I see big prices, but have yet to meet a single buyer.................and most of mine are PCGS 65. Have no
    idea how to put the pictures on here, but may try to find someone who does. The few dealers I run into want
    to dock you for toned coins.
    Rusty
  • Options
    rusty

send me your coins for greysheet prices and let me worry about selling them.
  • Options
    Steven,
    I pretty much don't ship to anybody. Not looking to get greysheet prices. May send the lot to Heritage for one
    of their signature sales. All end of the roll coins that were put away many years ago. I slabbed them all myself,
    so know there is no AT stuff. All the rolls had been taped with red tape. Neat deal, and there are still a lot of rolls.
    Rusty
  • Options

<< <i>I pretty much don't ship to anybody >>

so how are you going to sell them?
  • Options
    Steven,
    We have one coin show a year here in Helena Montana. Also have three different dealers who come to Montana
    that I sell to. I advertise year around in 7 towns here in Montana. Get a few original deals on occasion. Used to do
    all the shows. Like I said, may ship the coins to Heritage for auction. I don't expect offers from pictures.
    Rusty
  • Options
    We would be glade to pay market value based on the color and grade. Greysheet? not when we buy toned coins. Please email us at borsborn@txucom.net and we will work something out.

Thanks,

TBT
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    Biliardmaster, pm or email me your email addy
  • Options
  • Options
    10 more today.