Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1960 Topps Baseball

Hello, i am a new member of the message boards, although i have had some of my partial sets registered for a while now. I am interested in hearing about any psa 7 or 8 1960 Topps Baseball any of you may have for sale that i don't alredy own. my set is currently at # 12 on the set registry. " The Burnett Collection". I have been building this primarily from e bay auctions over the last couple of years, although at times it gets difficult because of some of the outrageous prices that some of the cards are pulling down. that is why i decided that psa 7 was going to have to be good enough for me although i buy as many in 8's as i can afford. i've also recently aquired some cards from another psa set collector Bolecknzoz who as it turns out is a very nice guy and is definitely a very fair trader. again if any of you have any psa 7 or 8 1960 Topps Baseball at a fair price i would like to hear about them. thank you Phil

Comments

• Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭
    Phil,

Welcome to the boards. I rarely hear any discussion about this set here. I have one extra 1960 PSA 8 (I can't remember what it is - I'll check when I get home this evening) and 2 nice raw cards that I'm going to submit soon. I'm collecting the set in PSA 8 and it is currently one of my "backburner" sets, but also one of my favorites. I'd be interested in any extra PSA 8 cards you may have as well. Nice job on your set - almost half way there. My set is way down at #32 currently. Anyway, good luck with the set.

JEB.
  • Options
    JEB,

Thank you.I don't have any extra psa 8's at this time only a couple of psa 7's. and i only have those because i get carried away and bid twice on things sometimes. looks like you have some really nice sets on the registry, 1960 is also one of my favorites mostly because it is the year i was born. I'm also working on a 1973 Topps set on the registry as well . and unfortunately i don't have the discipline to turn down a great buy on a graded card from other years even though i know i'll never be able to put the set together. thanks again and good luck on you're sets......... Phil