Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1966 Topps

I just put my '66 Topps set that I have started on the registry. Lots of good info on this site.
Registery Sets

1966 Topps Baseball #18 200ish to go
Ken Griffey Master #2 too many at this point to go

Comments

• Options
    KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    Whisker4570...

Let me be the first to welcome you to this board !

The '66 set is a great set. Any other sets you are working on ?

Please chime in whenever you can educate the rest of us...

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    My "other" set is 1954 Bowman baseball. I only have a few of them. Most of my effort is the '66 set but I do keep an eye out for good deals on all pre-70 cards.
    Registery Sets

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    WISKER4570 - Welcome Aboard! I too! Have always been partial to the '66 set, I even registered it on 2 occasions. Good Luck w/ your endeavour...jay
  • Options
    Wisker - I have just recently jumped into this set with both feet myself. THere is a quiet majesty to the 66' set design. I am a lifelong 69' collector nearing the home stretch and was looking for just the right set to start as a tribute to the NRMT set collector. For me 66' set did the trick.
    You are also right in that there is a lot of great knowledge and support on these boards about this set and many other great vintage sets. My best wishes to you on your choice and successful future efforts.
    RayB69Topps
    You will also find me on the 66' registry....plodding away.
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • Options
    I've picked a few cards now and then over the past few years. i'm just fed up with the amount of new product that has come out. so back to the ages to when getting that perfect "10" means something.
    Registery Sets