Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Anyone else haveing trouble updating there PSA set

I go to edit my set and the site tells me no sets found. System trouble or is it me? Can any one help me on this?

James

Thanks in ADVANCE image
x

Comments

• mine show up.
  • boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭

SAHDofTwins

I will have to email BJ I guess or start over.My set is still listed I have never had this error.

Thanks Again

James
    x
  • KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    Hey James...

No problem here, today or yesterday... good luck...

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
    After scanning cards for hours. I tried again an now I can get in. I just dont understand computers sometimes. Sorry in advance my NEW SCANNER is great on flats but on PSA cards, it is sad. I think due to the holders. LEXMARK ...FYI. My old SCANNER wont work with WINDOWS XP. image

James

Thanks Larry..I read that and tried again
    x
  • I've done some expirementing with my scanner and cards in holders. Just having the card in there lets light in and kills the picture, so I drape a towel over the scanner to block the light from getting in and it helps quite a bit. I'll upload a few pics to my set on the registery so you can see. Wisker's 66 topps in the baseball side of the house.
    Registery Sets

1966 Topps Baseball #18 200ish to go
    Ken Griffey Master #2 too many at this point to go
  • Can someone tell me the best setting for uploading my scans to the registry? What DPI's and etc..... I am having trouble figuring out how to scan nice looking large pictures and fitting it under the kilobytes allowed.
  • dbj77

I usually go with 50-60 DPI when i scan cards for my 88 OPC hockey registry set.
    I guess if your doing large pictures you should go lower.

BEN

• THanks, I'll try that, I think mine was set at 200 DPI. LOL!!!!
  • I got mine at 80 dpi and they load fine.
    I need that 69 Bench ASimage

• VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭
    For cards with light colored borders, scan the slabs in the dark with the lid up. Check out any of my sets (I'd suggest 1960 and 1969 Topps baseball) for examples if you're interested.

JEB.
    And dont buy a LEXMARK SCANNER. BLURRY images when scanning PSA cards.image

James
    x
  • I scan all mine at 150 DPI but I do run them thru Paint shop Pro and squish the file size down to get it in the 50 to 60 kb range. Seems to work pretty good for me. When i was running a cable modem uploads were A breeze, but alas I have move into the sticks and high speed is not available yet so squishing the files is a must for my dial-up connection.
    Registery Sets

1966 Topps Baseball #18 200ish to go
    Ken Griffey Master #2 too many at this point to go
  • BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭
    I scan at 300dpi then reduce to 33%.....

for ebay I save at 100% quality

for the registry I save at 93% quality and I come in at approx 90kb and will upload to the registry.

John