Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Updated Set Registry Spreadsheets

It's a rainy day here in South Florida, so I spent some time adding sets to my web site. I've mainly added new player sets: Yastrzemski, Stargell, Banks, Munson, & Schmidt.

If anyone is interested, go to Set Registry Spreadsheets.

JEB.

Comments

• Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Thanks Jason,

Although Weighted GPA is easy - I've always had trouble calculating the rating.
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    Nice work! Can we make set requests for you to create spreadsheets, or weill you get bored again and continue the fine effort on your own?
    I need that 69 Bench ASimage

• Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭
    I will take any requests. Not a problem.

JEB.
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    JEB - How 'bout everones favorite LOU BERBERET!image ...jay
  • Options

<< <i>JEB - How 'bout everones favorite LOU BERBERET!image ...jay >>

Once PSA lists the set (has anyone requested it yet?) it will be listed immediately! image

JEB.
  • Options
    By the way, if anyone downloaded the 1970 Topps list from my site, rbeaton was kind enough to point out an error. If you did download it, please download the corrected version.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks Robert.

JEB.
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Jeb-

Great Job on the spreadsheets...and a special "Thank You" for doing a Willie Stargell spreadsheet as well. Your work is an asset to these boards!!

Thanks again,

John Basilone
  • Options
    Thanks Jeb. Although I currently only have the 1954 and 1960 cards, I downloaded the Banks spreadsheet. I hope to revive my Banks collection after my Dodger & Colavito sets peak.
    Bill Roberts
  • Options
    Thanks for all the great responses. As I said before, feel free to email me with any requests. More will be added soon.

Good luck to everyone on their sets. I really enjoy the set registry and I'm glad to help anyone share my enjoyment in any way possible. I've thought about adding some visual basic enhancements to the spreadsheets, but I don't want to make them into something that only a few people will find useful. In my experience, some programming tends to get too invasive, reduces the opportunity for users to customize, and generally turns off a lot of end-users. I'd like to keep it as simple as possible, but easy to use for everyone. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks again for all of the feedback so far. I'm looking forward to more.

JEB.
  • Options
    Great work. A couple of those are really going to help me track my sets.

If you are taking requests:

1964 Giants
    1968 topps
    1976 Topps Traded.

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work.

Mattimage
    UK based collector.
  • Options
    I have added the 3 Nolan Ryan sets - Basic, Master, & Topps Player Sets. I have also added the 1966 Topps Baseball Set.

Matt,

I will get your sets up in the next few days (hopefully tomorrow).

JEB.
  • Options
    Matt,

As promised, the 1964 Giants, 1968 Topps, and 1976 Topps Traded sets have been added.

Set Registry Spreadsheets

JEB.
  • Options
    WOW!!

Thanks a lot,

You have now been added to my list of Gods to be worshipped on a daily basis.

Mattimage
    UK based collector.
  • Options
    sjjs28sjjs28 Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    When you have the time ....
    Could you provided a speadsheet for the 1967 and 1965 sets -

Thanks -

Steve Saldutti
    sjjs28@comcast.net
    Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
    Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals
  • Options
    No problem, Steve.

Look for them this evening.

JEB.
  • Options
    Steve,

The 1965 & 1967 Topps Baseball sets have been added. I also added the 1964 Topps Baseball set.

JEB.
  • Options
    I just added a few more: 1961, 1962, & 1963 Topps Baseball, and the 1911 T205 Gold Border sets.

JEB.
  • Options
    Thanks Jeb. Your efforts are genuinely appreciated.
    Bill Roberts
  • Options
    Thanks Bill.

Your response is genuinely appreciated. Glad to help.

JEB.
  • Options
    mrc32mrc32 Posts: 604
    Thanks Jeb for taking a look at my attempt...I appreciate you taking the time to make a couple changes...

You are an asset to this board
    Michael
  • Options
    braves72078braves72078 Posts: 465 ✭✭
    Jeb,

If you get a chance could you do 1981 and 1982 Donruss Golf sets.

Thanks man you are awesome for the registry

Braves
  • Options
    Braves,

Your wish is granted! The '81 and '82 Donruss Golf Sets have been added. Set Registry Spreadsheets

Those were the easiest two I've done so far. PSA's database was perfect on that one with no manual adjustments necessary. I would have had them posted for you literally within minutes of your request if I hadn't been out enjoying a beautiful sunny day in South Florida on the motorcycle - nice little 150 mile ride.

Glad to help anyone. I believe that I am caught up with all of the requests I have received. If I've overlooked one, I apologize. Please send it again and I will get it posted right away. jeb@virtualizard.com

Good luck to everyone with their sets.

JEB.

• Options
    sjjs28sjjs28 Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    JEB -

You are as good as your word -
    Much appreciated -

Thanks, Steve "sjjs28"
    Steve Saldutti
    sjjs28@comcast.net
    Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
    Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals
  • Options
    Steve,

No problem. Let me know if you need any more.

JEB.
  • Options

<< <i>Jeb-

Great Job on the spreadsheets...and a special "Thank You" for doing a Willie Stargell spreadsheet as well. Your work is an asset to these boards!!

Thanks again,

John Basilone >>

John,

Thanks for the nice comments.

I thought you might be interested to know that PSA has finally reworked the Stargell sets into a basic and master. I have updated them accordingly.

JEB.
  • Options
    The Steve Carlton Master Set has been updated to include a recently added card.

I've updated my Set Registry Spreadsheets to reflect the change.

As always, let me know if you are collecting a set that is not listed. I'd be glad to add it.

JEB.
  • Options
    braves72078braves72078 Posts: 465 ✭✭

<< <i>Braves,

I would have had them posted for you literally within minutes of your request if I hadn't been out enjoying a beautiful sunny day in South Florida on the motorcycle - nice little 150 mile ride.

JEB. >>

JEB

Thanks and I hope you had a great ride. I just got back from a nice ride as well.

Braves
  • Options
    Jeb

Those sheets are great. We have ones that add columns for registration #, date of purchase, seller, and amount paid but never had the set weighting available. This was a big help!!

We always used the countif function to count the number of cards entered (for instance (=COUNTIF(D8image594,">0") for your 1964 Topps sheet). I see what method you used but I don't understand how you make cell C4 work. In other words, how did you add the x of y to the cell?

Taz
    Buying 1964 PSA 9 Baseball
  • Options
    In excel there are many ways to accomplish the same thing. The "countif" function is one I have rarely used because a "dummy" column does the same thing. As far as the "x of y", that is my secret. image Hint: check out the formatting of the cell. The value never changes, so why make it complicated with functions or multiple cells?

JEB.
  • Options
    Custom formatting. I did not even know you could do that. That's great! Thanks.

Taz
    Buying 1964 PSA 9 Baseball
  • Options
    RobE,

I have added the 1980 Topps Set. Let me know if you need any more help.

JEB.
  • Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    THANKS!

You have put in a lot of work here
    and I know many many of us very much
    appreciate your constant contributions
    to these boards!

~jeff
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks for the excel file. Completing my 68 Topps.

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    jeb,
    how about the 1951 topps red and blue and the 1968 topps game.
    do you just do baseball and some golf?
    you are truly a great help to these boards and collecting in general
    keep up the good work.
    fred
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    Fred,

Thanks for the nice words. I have added the '51 Topps Blue & Red Back sets and the '68 Topps Game set. Enjoy!

JEB.
  • Options
    thanks jeb
    do you only do baseball in the spreadsheets?
    again great job thanks
    fred
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

• Options
    Fred,

I'll add any set in any sport if you request it. Other than the two golf sets, no one has requested anything else. That's why it's just baseball (and because that's all that I collect graded right now). Maybe I didn't specify it in my previous posts, but I will gladly add any set, even non-sport if it's requested.

JEB.
  • Options
    thanks jeb
    your the best keep up the good work
    i'll have to see if there anything in other sports worth doing
    fred
    Fred

• Options
    I've updated my site again to include several requests that I've received as well as some updates PSA has made, specifically:

Nolan Ryan Master set has been updated to include several additions

The Roberto Clemente Player set has been changed to the Master & Basic sets - both have been added

Willie Mays Basic & Master sets have been added

If anyone knows of any other updates that I've missed or if you have a set you would like me to add, please let me know.

Thanks.

JEB.