Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Joe Morgan & Tony Perez Player Sets

I remember hearing some chatter a month or so ago regarding people wondering when the sets would be put on the registry. Well, they're all loaded up, but there doesn't appear to be much other interest. I know some of you out there have to have some pretty nice Morgan and Perez collections (much better than mine), since I seem to lose out on alot of the cards I bid on. Where are you guys?

Comments

• Options
    I seem to be getting my butt handed to me on a lot of Morgan & Perez auctions lately too. Where are all the winners - who should be proudly displaying their BRM players cards.image

Opps that reminds me. I'm gettting a1978 Topps Reds Team set request ready to submit. I need some verification on some of the cards though. Do you any interest in that year Reds Set?
    I need that 69 Bench ASimage

• Options
    I have a few Morgan cards but haven't posted a set yet. I do intend to do it soon though.

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    Jeff- As far as putting together a '78 Reds set, it's not high on my priority list. I have about 10 other sets ahead of my non-Big Red Machine sets.

Wayne- I know you've at least got that last '74 Morgan PSA 9 that was on eBay (you dirty dog image). I think I've lost out on the last 3-4 by merely a few dollars each time. Maybe one day I'll get one!