Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Dude are you going to take more Pics from the national ?

And share again? Crazysol I enjoyed last years write up you shared on the baords. Looking forward to a repeat.

James
x

Comments

• Options
    I think we should elect Dude as officail "registry photographer"!

wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Sure! I'll bring my camera and cover as much of the action as possible.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Though we must make sure that someone takes a picture of Dude this year...!
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    Hear ye...Hear ye...

The motion by Wayne8348 is that Dude will become the official Registry photographer for the upcoming National...

I second the motion.....

All in favor...say "I".......

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    It is nice to see the faces from every one around here. I really enjoyed it last year. And the pictures of the event.

"I"

james
    x
  • Options
    mikeschmidt, RE: << "Though we must make sure that someone takes a picture of Dude this year...!" >>

I've seen a picture of Dude. Heck, I've seen Dude in person. Do you know what you're really asking for??????

And, according to a former (unwelcome) member of this board, I AM DUDE.

edited to correct italics error.
  • Options
  • Options

89 donruss,

Reveal yourself and then care to place a wager on whether I'm the infamous "Leon" in your reference?

If so, it has to be a minimum 4-figure-to-the-left-of-the-decimal-point wager, certified funds only, held in escrow by a trust company of a major bank in the great state of Texas.

You have 14 days to prove your assertion, after which the certified checks goes to the winning party.

Got the 'nads, 89donruss?
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Toppsgun,

Congratulations! You are now an official member of the exclusive fraternity of the "You are definitely LEON" Club. You will join me, Vargha, Uniship, and the dozen other people accused of "sharing" that prestigous ID. Of course we really know that the real LEON is a 16 year kid that makes bad trades. image
  • Options

Yeah, I see the emasculated cheeseball, 89donruss, backed down from his assertion/innuendo. He EDITED his post!!!!

89donruss, we don't want to run you off. Posters such as you give us plenty of laughs and provide fresh meat for the verbal assassins that frequent this board.