Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Late 60's Topps Test (?) Issues

Does anyone (Marc, I know you are out there) have any info on the following:

1967 Topps Punch Outs and 1967 Stand Ups
1968 Topps Action All Star Stickers, 1967 Plaks, and 1967 Discs

These are 5 sets I have never heard of, and am looking for a certain player who has a card in all of these sets.

Thanks in advance fellas
collecting various PSA and SGC cards

Comments

• aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    I do not know if this information is what you want but according to the 2003 Standard Catalogue of Baseball Cards

1967 Topps Punch Outs
    "This little known topps issue was reportedly issued around Maryland in Cello packs containing two perforated strips of three game cards each. Cards are printed in black, white and red and measure 2- 1/2 x 4- 2/3. Backs have instructions on how to play a baseball game by punching out the small squares. Only the "Team Captain" is pictured on the card, and the same captain can be found with different line-ups on his team, creating a large number of collectible variations."
    1967 Topps Stand Ups
    "Never actually issued, no more than a handful of each of these rare issues has made their way into the hobby market. Designed so that the color photo of the player's head could be popped out of the black background, and placed into a punch-out base to create a stand-up display, examples of these 3 1/8 x 5 1/4 cards can be found either die-cut around the portrait or without the cutting."
    1968 Topps Action All Star Stickers
    "Action All-Star stickers were sold in a strip of three, with bubblegum, for 10 cents. The strip is comprised of three 3 1/4 x 5 1/4 panels, perforated at the joints for separation. The numbered central panel contains a large photo of a star player. The top and bottom panels each contain smaller pictures of three players. While there are 16 numbered centre panels, only 12 of them are different; panels 13-16 are double prints. "
  • 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Thanks aro - I need to pick up that book image
  • That book is amazing, I picked it up and the 2003 Basketball cards book as well. Both are packed with great info.
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    From another source (that is a tad bit dated...)

1967 Giant Stand Ups (24)
    R-414-UNC
    Sometimes referred to as Heads Up this is another mega-rare test issue from our friends at Topps and these 3 1/8" x 5 1/4" cards may never have seen official release. A color head shot with scant descriptive text was to have been popped out from the surrounding black background, but I can't ever recall seeing any un-popped cards advertised, which certainly points to Mr. Gelman as the source of these. Some examples are found without perforated lines around the heads, which does not have any real bearing on price since these puppies are expensive! Advanced collectors (don't you love that term? It used to mean anyone who collected poorly-researched, expensive cards, but everybody seems to be doing that these days. My own definition has changed to reflect this and I now consider an advanced collector as anyone who is rich and collects baseball cards.) will salivate like dogs when one of the big names is offered at auction and bid the prices into the stratosphere. A type card or two is really the only way to go here, but that might not happen either. Dream on, dream on...

1967 Punchboard (Unknown)
    R-414-UNC
    I love a good hobby mystery and this set, along with its related, but dissimilar test issue ancestor, certainly gave me fits. Once I figured out the test issue was from 1966, I had to determine why Sandy Koufax was in this set, when he retired in 1966. Different publications and advertisements showed the year of issue as 1967, 1968 or 1969, which was no help. Rack style packs have been known in the hobby for some time as being issued in '67, but wax packs (featuring Mickey Mantle, by the way) were thought to have been issued in 1968 or 69. Since these cards are unaccountably scarce, I had to work off an ad which fortunately listed players by team. Then the 1995 Standard Catalog was published and my job was made easier. A check of the Baseball Encyclopedia revealed all players shown in the ad were with their listed teams at the end of 1966. A few of these retired following season's end, including Koufax. So 1967 it was. Or was it? Sandy retired on November 18, 1966 and I believe the set was already in pre-production at that time. He was a big name player who had just walked away from the game in his prime. He was known to kids throughout the country; in fact, when I first started seriously collecting as a kid in 1970, a 1966 Sandy Koufax card I had brought a Hank Aaron in trade, a card which I had been trying to obtain for weeks and for which I had previously offered up everything short of my entire collection. So I think Topps just decided to go with the name recognition factor to sell some cards in 1967. Plus, since other players in the set are listed in the "lineup" section of the Punchboard, just below the small photo of the team captain on each one, it may have been more trouble than it was worth to make so many changes. But what of the 1968 wax packs? Well, since this issue is so hard to find for a set that was seemingly released as a legitimate item I think Topps sold leftovers from 1967 in 1968, which could mean poor sales have made this set the toughie it is today. These cards can easily be differentiated from the 1966 test issue as they have only one black and white photo on the upper left corner and square punch out pieces. The size of the set is probably complete at 90 cards, although card backs indicate almost 200 exist, but some, if not all players appear in more than one lineup, so it's possible 180 different versions exist, assuming two different lineups per player.

1968 Plaks Checklist (2)
    R-414-UNC
    This is one of the strangest Topps issues of all time, bar none. It was also a great deal if you were a kid in 1968 and all you had was one thin dime to spend. For ten cents you got three small player plaks on a sprue--just like a real plastic model-- which had to be inserted into their individual bases, which were also attached to the sprue. Plus you got a real nifty checklist card, featuring actual photos of twelve players in the set, which was a good thing since the plaks all resembled your Uncle Fred. Finally, you got two pieces of bubble gum. The whole kit and kaboodle was wrapped nicely in an oversized wax pack, which had instructions on how to assemble the plaks, in case you were a real lame-o and also featured an artists's rendition of the plaks that resembled Mount Rushmore. The reality is that the checklist is said to measure 2 1/8" x 4", which means each plak is about 1 1/2" x 2" fully assembled. Big deal, right? As a grownup now in your thirties, you try to find a few of these at the local card show and wonder aloud at the lack of plaks. A kindly dealer informs you that they can't be found these days because everybody back in 1968 used to assemble them and they weren't issued in great quantity at any rate. Any plaks that come on the market are sold for a pile of cash, he says, two piles of cash if they're still on the sprues. What about the checklists?, you ask. Mr. Dealer goes on to state that anytime a checklist comes on the market it's immediately placed in an auction and ultimately sold for a mid three figure price to the advanced collectors of the world who bid on such things. You shake your head in wonder and slowly walk away, fondly remembering a day long ago when you had that lonely dime in your pocket and happened across a pack of these cheesy little statues.

1968 Action All Star Stickers (16)
    R-414-UNC
    Here's an item that also retailed for a dime back in 1968. A strip of three vertical panels, each of which measures 3 1/4" x 5 1/4" and contains seven stickers of ball players. The top and bottom panel have three smaller player stickers, plus a facsimile autograph or two. The middle panel contains a larger sticker with autograph. Numbers 13-16 repeat poses found on numbers 1-4, but not in the same sequence. You'll pay big bucks for these babies, so make sure the panels are intact before you buy. While these stickers are somewhat scarce, they are not as rare as some dealers would have you believe.

I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    P.S. Neal -- the 1968 Plaks Checklist cards are some of the most beautiful Topps cards ever produced. They are dreadfully hard to find in ANY condition -- but I know that Mastro or ScP or someone had both of the checklists for sale at some point in the last 3-4 years. It was a lot where one was graded PSA 7 and the other was PSA 8. Such beautiful cards.

Imagine a checklist that has only six player names on it (all superstars) on each side -- with a headshot of the player next to their checklist name. AWESOME stuff.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • And, if you are looking for Pete Rose in any of these issues, besides the Action All-Star Sticker and Plaks Checklist, you better be wearing riot gear and carrying a big stick.
  • RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭
    A lot of the '67 Stand Ups (including Rose) and a pack of Plaks was auctioned last year by Sportscards Plus. I believe the pack sold for over $5000 and I think the Rose Stand Up brought over $4000.
  • kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    Sportscards Plus had some great 1967 Topps Standups in their auction a year ago. The prices realized were incredible. I believe the Mantle card went for over $12000 and the Mays sold for over $6000.
  • carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭
    1968 Action All Star Stickers

1 YASTRZEMSKI CARL LARGE
    1 KALINE AL
    1 CEPEDA ORLANDO
    1 MAZEROSKI BILL
    1 HORLEN JOEL
    1 STOTTLEMYRE MEL
    1 OSTEEN CLAUDE
    2 KILLEBREW HARMON LARGE
    2 DRYSDALE DON
    2 SWOBODA RON
    2 WARD PETE
    2 SCOTT GEORGE
    2 McCORMICK MIKE
    2 PHOEBUS TOM
    3 ROBINSON FRANK LARGE
    3 AARON HANK
    3 SEAVER TOM
    3 PEPITONE JOE
    3 MALONEY JIM
    3 CASANOVA PAUL
    3 REICHARDT RICK
    4 SANTO RON LARGE
    4 ROBINSON FRANK
    4 CHANCE DEAN
    4 LEFEBVRE JIM
    4 CALLISON JOHNNY
    4 LONBORG JIM
    4 ASPROMONTE BOB
    5 MAYS WILLIE LARGE
    5 ROSE PETE
    5 KRANEPOOL ED
    5 HORTON WILLIE
    5 SANTO RON
    5 DOWNING AL
    5 CAMPANERIS BERT
    6 KALINE AL LARGE
    6 YASTRZEMSKI CARL
    6 BANKS ERNIE
    6 McCARVER TIM
    6 ALVIS MAX
    6 WILLIAMS WALT
    6 STAUB RUSTY
    7 MANTLE MICKEY LARGE
    7 CAREW ROD
    7 McCOVEY WILLIE
    7 WILLIAMS BILLY
    7 GONZALEZ TONY
    7 MONDAY RICK
    7 HARGAN STEVE
    8 HORLEN JOEL LARGE
    8 BOYER CLETE
    8 CONIGLIARO TONY
    8 BUNNING JIM
    8 CUELLAR MIKE
    8 McMULLEN KEN
    8 MINCHER DON
    9 CEPEDA ORLANDO LARGE
    9 MAYS WILLIE
    9 CLEMENTE ROBERTO
    9 KILLEBREW HARMON
    9 FREGOSI JIM
    9 SHORT CHRIS
    9 WILSON EARL
    10 AARON HANK LARGE
    10 MANTLE MICKEY
    10 GIBSON BOB
    10 HUNTER JIM
    10 PINSON VADA
    10 PETERS GARY
    10 HARRELSON BUD
    11 DRYSDALE DON LARGE
    11 OLIVA TONY
    11 VEALE BOB
    11 FREEHAN BILL
    11 HOWARD FRANK
    11 JENKINS FERGIE
    11 WYNN JIM
    12 CLEMENTE ROBERTO LARGE
    12 ALLEN RICHIE
    12 TORRE JOE
    12 McGLOTHLIN JIM
    12 PEREZ TONY
    12 ROBINSON BROOKS
    12 McDOWELL SAM
    13 YASTRZEMSKI CARL LARGE-REPEATED POSE
    13 ROBINSON FRANK REPEATED POSE
    13 CHANCE DEAN REPEATED POSE
    13 SCOTT GEORGE REPEATED POSE
    13 DRYSDALE DON REPEATED POSE
    13 PHOEBUS TOM REPEATED POSE
    13 LEFEBVRE JIM REPEATED POSE
    14 KILLEBREW HARMON LARGE-REPEATED POSE
    14 SEAVER TOM REPEATED POSE
    14 CASANOVA PAUL REPEATED POSE
    14 REICHARDT RICK REPEATED POSE
    14 CEPEDA ORLANDO REPEATED POSE
    14 MAZEROSKI BILL REPEATED POSE
    14 HORLEN JOEL REPEATED POSE
    15 ROBINSON FRANK LARGE-REPEATED POSE
    15 SWOBODA RON REPEATED POSE
    15 WARD PETE REPEATED POSE
    15 McCORMICK MIKE REPEATED POSE
    15 LONBORG JIM REPEATED POSE
    15 CALLISON JOHNNY REPEATED POSE
    15 ASPROMONTE BOB REPEATED POSE
    16 SANTO RON LARGE-REPEATED POSE
    16 AARON HANK REPEATED POSE
    16 KALINE AL REPEATED POSE
    16 PEPITONE JOE REPEATED POSE
    16 MALONEY JIM REPEATED POSE
    16 STOTTLEMYRE MEL REPEATED POSE
    16 OSTEEN CLAUDE REPEATED POSE

Loves me some shiny!
    1968 Plaks Checklist

ALVIS MAX
    HOWARD FRANK
    CHANCE DEAN
    HUNTER JIM
    FREGOSI JIM
    KALINE AL
    KILLEBREW HARMON
    PETERS GERY
    LONBORG JIM
    ROBINSON FRANK
    MANTLE MICKEY
    YASTRZEMSKI CARL
    AARON HANK
    CLEMENTE ROBERTO
    ALLEN RICHIE
    DAVIS TOMMY
    CEPEDA ORLANDO
    DRYSDALE DON
    MAYS WILLIE
    STAUB RUSTY
    McCARVER TIM
    ROSE PETE
    SANTO RON
    WYNN JIM

Loves me some shiny!
    1967 Giant Stand Ups

1 ROSE PETE
    2 PETERS GARY
    3 ROBINSON FRANK
    4 LONBORG JIM
    5 SWOBODA RON
    6 KILLEBREW HARMON
    7 CLEMENTE ROBERTO
    8 MANTLE MICKEY
    9 FREGOSI JIM
    10 KALINE AL
    11 DRYSDALE DON
    12 CHANCE DEAN
    13 CEPEDA ORLANDO
    14 McCARVER TIM
    15 HOWARD FRANK
    16 ALVIS MAX
    17 STAUB RUSTY
    18 ALLEN RICHIE
    19 MAYS WILLIE
    20 AARON HANK
    21 YASTRZEMSKI CARL
    22 SANTO RON
    23 HUNTER JIM
    24 WYNN JIM

Loves me some shiny!
    1967 Punchboard

AARON HANK
    ALLEN RICHIE
    ALLEY GENE
    ALOU FELIPE
    ALOU MATTY
    ALVIS MAX
    APARICIO LUIS
    BARBER STEVE
    BATTEY EARL
    BOYER CLETE
    BOYER KEN
    BROCK LOU
    BUNNING JIM
    CALLISON JOHNNY
    CAMPANERIS BERT
    CARDENAS LEO
    CARTY RICO
    CASH NORM
    CEPEDA ORLANDO
    CHARLES ED
    CLEMENTE ROBERTO
    CLENDENON DONN
    COLAVITO ROCKY
    CONIGLIARO TONY
    DAVIS WILLIE
    EDWARDS JOHNNY
    ETCHEBARREN ANDY
    FLOOD CURT
    FREEHAN BILL
    FREGOSI JIM
    GIBSON BOB
    GREEN DICK
    GROAT DICK
    GROTE JERRY
    HALLER TOM
    HART JIM RAY
    HERSHBERGER MIKE
    HOWARD ELSTON
    HOWARD FRANK
    HUNT RON
    JACKSON SONNY
    JONES CLEON
    KAAT JIM
    KALINE AL
    KILLEBREW HARMON
    KNOOP BOBBY
    KOUFAX SANDY
    KRANEPOOL ED
    LEFEBVRE JIM
    LOCK DON
    LUMPE JERRY
    MANTLE MICKEY
    MARICHAL JUAN
    MAYS WILLIE
    MAZEROSKI BILL
    McAULIFFE DICK
    McCARVER TIM
    McLAIN DENNY
    McMILLAN ROY
    MENKE DENIS
    MORGAN JOE
    OLIVA TONY
    PEPITONE JOE
    PERRY GAYLORD
    PINSON VADA
    POWELL BOOG
    REICHARDT RICK
    ROBINSON BROOKS
    ROBINSON FLOYD
    ROBINSON FRANK
    ROMANO JOHN
    ROSE PETE
    ROSEBORO JOHN
    SALMON CHICO
    SANTO RON
    SCOTT GEORGE
    SIEBERT SONNY
    SNYDER RUSS
    STARGELL WILLIE
    STOTTLEMYRE MEL
    TORRE JOE
    TOVAR CESAR
    TRESH TOM
    VERSALLES ZOILO
    WAGNER LEON
    WHITE BILL
    WHITFIELD FRED
    WILLIAMS BILLY
    WYNN JIM
    YASTRZEMSKI CARL

Loves me some shiny!
    1967 Discs

AARON HANK
    CALLISON JOHNNY
    CAMPANERIS BERT
    CARDENAS LEO
    CEPEDA ORLANDO
    CLEMENTE ROBERTO
    HOWARD FRANK
    JONES CLEON
    KNOOP BOBBY
    KOUFAX SANDY
    MANTLE MICKEY
    MARICHAL JUAN
    MAYS WILLIE
    McDOWELL SAM
    McLAIN DENNY
    MORGAN JOE
    OLIVA TONY
    POWELL BOOG
    ROBINSON BROOKS
    ROBINSON FRANK
    SANTO RON
    STAUB RUSTY
    TORRE JOE
    YASTRZEMSKI CARL

Loves me some shiny!
  • When I was 8 I had a complete set or two of the stickers image. Now I only have three of the complete 3-panel sheets (the ones with Williams, Banks and Santo included on each). Man, the things I should have saved.

I always find it amazing that there are still extremely nice versions of items that were made to be destroyed (stickers that are not peeled, standups that are not broken apart, etc.).

Most of the stickers on ebay have separated panels or are just of one of the panels.

Good luck 1420!!
    Thanks fellas ...

Marc, as always you provide some real nice reading.

Waittil - maybe I will image
  • kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
  • sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    Hi 1420sports,

I have a 1967 Topps Punch-Outs 3-card panel in original wrapper, the Team Captains are Orlando Cepeda, Mike Hershberger & Dick Groat... let me know if the player you need is one of those guys.

carew4me, let me know if you still want the 1973 Topps Candy Lid Proof of Rod Carew?

thank you,

Mike
  • bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    What can you tell us about these odd sets, bobsbbcards ? And do you know anything about the 1964 Rookie Banquet cards; the 1965 Push Pulls; the 1968 3Ds; or the 1968 Discs; or 1967 Who Am I ; or the 1968 (no not the 69) Deckle Proofs; the 1969 Supers, the 1969 Team Posters, the 1969 4 on 1 Stickers, or even the 1969 Bowie Kuhn Card ? And then that elusive 1963 Mantle Mask/Plaque. Boy, Topps was sure busy in the 60s.
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What can you tell us about these odd sets, bobsbbcards ? And do you know anything about the 1964 Rookie Banquet cards; the 1965 Push Pulls; the 1968 3Ds; or the 1968 Discs; or 1967 Who Am I ; or the 1968 (no not the 69) Deckle Proofs; the 1969 Supers, the 1969 Team Posters, the 1969 4 on 1 Stickers, or even the 1969 Bowie Kuhn Card ? And then that elusive 1963 Mantle Mask/Plaque. Boy, Topps was sure busy in the 60s. >>

I'm afraid I've never heard of any of these sets. I was hoping somebody else had. image
  • As you may know, I just sold the '67 and '68 Yaz Topps discs.

'67 Yaz disc

'68 Yaz disc

I'm probably gonna sell the '73 Yaz Topps Comic SGC 86 and '67 Topps Punchout SGC 80 soon along with a number of graded Yaz Venezuelans. However, I plan to keep my '67 Yaz Stand-up after searching for 10+ years.
    “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin
    Andrew,
    Congratulations on your disc sales! I'll be interested to see how much the Punchout and Comic go for. Can't remember the last time I saw a '73 Comic up for sale on eBay. Wouldn't surprise me if you get some private offers before you get a chance to put it up there.
    Bob

Not to plug one of the competing registries (we're all friends here aren't we?), but if anyone is interested in seeing more Topps Test discs, you can click on the following links. PSA doesn't grade either of these issues, so what was I to do?

1967 Topps S.F. Giants Test Discs

1967 Topps Test Discs
  • Bob, I never get tired of seeing your collection. I regret not sending the discs to Mastro, I set the reserves too low. It's not about greed, just dumb listing by me.
    “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin
  • bishop (home I'm not too late for the bishop...obscure Monty Python reference)

i can tell you the 1967 who am i's have very few baseball players in them.

And for 1420sports I just found out about the 1967 punchouts this week -
    was on baseball-cards.com and they had one when I searched "Norm Cash" but since
    he wasn't the captain I wasn't gonna pay $195 for an Aparicio captained team
    where Norm is just pictured.

Paul
    Norm cash standard issue and oddball collector
    (though I meant oddball CARDS, you may interpret that differently)
    ebay:1967topps
    1967 Topps baseball wantlists (any condition) welcome. #14 ATF 1967 set. Yet another collector like skylaneflyer, gimel1 who made it to the completion of 1967 only to need the money more than the company of 609 close friends.
    Looking for 1967 Mets, yankees, and 1968 Tigers in PSA 7 and Venezuelan Norm Cash stuff

• what would u like to know about these issues?
    of all the cards you listed the 68 discs are the toughest
    but the real tough one on that list is the 63 mantle mask or plaque
    i have the finest one known of those so i know its rarity
  • whats the lineup on yaz punchout
  • It's splitting hairs, but I would place the 1966 Punchout - often confused with the 1967 Punchboard - right there with the mask as the rarest Topps test issue.

In regard to the '67 Yaz lineup:

• WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Text

This page has a list of all oddball topps stuff

Steve
    Good for you.
  • QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭
    Hi- I am new to the site-I love collecting -I just got back into it about five years ago-my main interest are 1960/70 Topps oddball and test issuesand trying to get every Brooks Robinson card during his playing career.This has really opened the way for me to collect issues other then the basic topps cards.Some of my favorite cards are Bazooka,Wheaties,Johnny Pro,and Milk Duds.I found this site while search the internet for "1968 topps action all star stickers"-I see someone did a great job answering Marc's question about the 60 test issues. The SCD is a great source-I am in need of the 1967 and 68 topps disc of Brooks Robinson and the 1967 Topps punchout of Brooks-I collect Brooks Stuff !!!! I will add this-I think that the topps disc was only produced as a full sheet , making single players even harder to find-if any one has the Brooks cards please notify me-I would love to see them , even as a scan, if the are not for sale.
    Who is the player in all five sets that marc is looking for-maybe I can be of some help.
    Also The 1968 topps action sticker set is posted on the net at this site-If you have never seen the whole set check it out-

http://gfg.com/baseball/68test.html

Take Care-Scott
  • I believe the 1966 Topps Punchouts are rarity No. 1.

• << <i>trying to get every Brooks Robinson card during his playing career.
    http://gfg.com/baseball/68test.html

Take Care-Scott >>

The '68 Topps 3D Prototype Brooks has to be right up there with the rarest of the rare:

(ever try scanning a page from the Standard Card Catalog?)
    This is some good stuff fellas. Looking forward to seeing any Rose pics ...
  • jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭
    here it is in color.
    found here
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    You know that there is a Bart Starr prototype that Xograph did too?
    It's a big thing, about the size of a '74 puzzle...I think Brian Morris has/had it.
    I remember seeing the Bart Starr prototype at Brian's table at the National a bunch of years past. He had a '68 3-D baseball set on consignment from somebody (can't remember his name but I've bought stuff from him too), the Starr card, a '68 3-D wrapper, and the Robinson prototype. Wanted $25,000 for the batch. Too bad my $25,000 was in my other pants at the time or I would have gobbled it up. Oh well. image

Here's a pic of the '67 Topps Test Brooks Robby card (not for sale):

Here's a couple of neat Rose pics (back of 1968 Topps Plaks Checklist #2 & 1972 Topps Candy Lids proof):

imageimage
  • magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the great scans guys. I love this stuff.
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?