Home Q & A Forum
Options

Have to throw this out there.

MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
I know most collectors club members only submit a few coins a month, but some of us have gone overboard. In the past year to the tune of over $20,000 in submissions fees. That is more then most small coins dealers submit. Any chance for perks for high volume collectors club submitters? Maybe faster turnaround times. Or get a free grading for every 50 coins submitted? I would submit through a dealer, but my local dealer isn't really PCGS friendly, they keep urging me to submit with NGC. I know your trying to get turnaround times down, but can you throw us people who submit lots of coins a bone!!

Also, is PCGS going to change the dates on Moderns from 1964 to 1955 like NGC does? This hits the range of dates I submit the most and 5 bucks a coin is 5 bucks!

Thanks David,

Marty
It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    Hi Marty...I think your "frequent flyer" discount and/or perks idea is good. I'll kick it around with all the PCGS people and we'll try to come up with something.

We don't have any plans to change our current definition of modern to include any pre-1965 coins.

David