Home U.S. Coin Forum

Show in Albuquerque NM..Tomorrow! The HepKitty on Display!

LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
I'll be making the scene Hepcats! Show starts at 9am at the Holiday Inn on 2020 Menaul N.E....
imageBe Bop A Lula!!
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Comments

• MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Is Lucy selling all of her Frankies? Maybe she is going to retire to some tropical island with nothing but a boatload of cash, hammock, blender, bottle of tequila, margarita mix, and a cabana boy!!!image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>and a cabana boy!!! >>

All available Cabana boyz can aplly by pm.
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭

<< <i>All available Cabana boyz can aplly by pm. >>

APLLY? Just mention Cabana Boys and Lucy gets all excited!!!image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

Don't forget the authentic Mexican Tequila..........

the HepKitty down in Mexico... She's a lovely Senorita, and she loves you so.....

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • CoulportCoulport Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    The NN listing indicates there were 42 tables available. I'd be interested to learn how many dealers are there.
    The $1 admission charge is a bit unusual for a smaller show too.
    If John Adrian has a table, ask him about the older dealer from NM who does ancients and foreign. Seems he had a bit of a health problem. (Walt or George maybe)
    Have fun and give us an update on the show.
    The most money I made are on coins I haven't sold.

Got quoins?
  • Didn't see you there Hepkitten. I was there at about 10 til around 2pm. Ipicked up my first key Morgan, 89CC. It is awesome. Will post pics later.

I was looking for you the whole time, never caught site of ya, looked for vintage rides in the parking lot on the way in too.

As it was my first show, I had a great time, it was smaller than I imagined but it was great.

LAters
    Calling all Morgans!!!
    My Ebay Items
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris- this thread is from April image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Yeah, I...know.....

Ok, starting new thread.
    Calling all Morgans!!!
    My Ebay Items
    I was in and out on Sunday......

Got a nice toner Washie........
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file