Home› Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

2 Box Break UD Glass

I got 2 boxes didnt do great but the cards are really cool

Glass Cards

Kareem Rush Glass Rookie #492/500
Chris Wilcoz Glass Rookie #274/500
Clear Winners Allen Iverson
Clear Winners Tim Duncan
Clear Winners Elton Brand

Glass Auto

Auto Focus Chauncey Billups

GU

Game Gear Shareef Abdur Rahim
Game Gear Rasheed Wallace
Premeire Issues Sam Clancy
Premeire Issues Chris Jefferies
Superlative Swatch Michael Finely
Superlative Swatch Andre Miller
Here is my site:
http://www.beckett.com/userpages/darkangel33.html
Aol ID: sm33nsacity

Please contact me if you have any Stephon Marburys or Ruben Boumtje Boumtje's or Amare Stoudemire's I need.

REFS: baljitgill, awaltz, KOBEcollector, TEDCOLLECTSSHAQ, TrFstPtch, duncangal

Comments

  • Options
    Glass Auto

    Auto Focus Chauncey Billups

    what you need for that? Also is he in a piston uni?
    My E-Bay Auctions

    Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
    image
  • Options
    can u trade the rush lmk thanks
  • Options
    lmao billups has a terrible sig, does it jus say CB? LOL i could do that 1
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Thats too bad, I thought this stuff had big potential. I remember looking at the auto checklist
    and thinking....man there are only a few dogs! I bet Billups isn't a sp?? LOL

    Thanks for sharing the break...how much did a box set you back??

    Kevin
  • Options
    Nah he signed it chaun bill and they boxes were $125 each
    Here is my site:
    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/darkangel33.html
    Aol ID: sm33nsacity

    Please contact me if you have any Stephon Marburys or Ruben Boumtje Boumtje's or Amare Stoudemire's I need.

    REFS: baljitgill, awaltz, KOBEcollector, TEDCOLLECTSSHAQ, TrFstPtch, duncangal
  • Options
    bjork73bjork73 Posts: 2,246 ✭
    I could use the Brand and the Miller... IM/PM me image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

    Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

    All your Shaq are belong to me image
Sign In or Register to comment.