Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

welp...another 'blazer in trouble......

Qyntell Woods got stopped and had weed on him.....man if i was drafted...i'd BEGGGGGGG fer tha blazers not to draft me ...lol

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.

Comments

• Options
    lol
  • Options
    Q's got caught with weed before, that's why he slipped in the draft
  • Options
    WHEN YOU JOIN THE BLAZERS, THEY ISUE YOU WEED ALONG WITH YOUR JERSY
  • Options
    Geez even though I both feel for people who get pulled over for DWB and am for legalizing marijuana I don't know if I can feel too sorry for Qyn... I mean, really, the worst place for anybody to be keepin' da herb is in the ride image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    ThePhoenix: Learn how to spell, and why do you always use caps? Can't read small letters?
    GO CUBS
    http://www.broncs.net/~cubs/cards/cards.htm
    icq=63877860
    msn=wallbangers@hotmail.com
    aim=cubsin2045

• Options
    wheres that guys hand reaching for in that pic in your sig? ^^^^^^^^^

lol....

dang that sucks, he was so nice whe nhe was in orlando 2... image

and about weed being issued up there, yea they all smoke it, i bet they sell it in the locker room , lmao...
    i even found a lil green piece of grass on my rasheed wallace jersey card...lol
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>nice whe nhe was >>

hypocrite
  • Options
    This is probably LAME, but one can say that the Blazers live up to their team name... imageimageimageimage
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    by now with all the players that are in trouble with the law....the blazers should be waaaay under salary cap....1/2 the roster should be playing for free to work off some community service....zach randolf was suspended and then fined 100,000....lol..these guys are a joke...bet the fight started over a drug deal gone wrong
  • Options
    Just another reason the NBA sucks.Just another pothead to fit in with the rest of the potheads,DWIs,DUIs,adulterers,various felons
    & murderer the NBA can claim.Actually,when you think about it;they kind of deserve each other.
    They are a role models on how NOT to live your life.The saddest thing is,kids like LaBron James are going to be dropped into that
    pitiful pit of a league with no one to help guide him through that dangerous maze.All the money in the world won't help you out of
    some of the traps waiting there.Shame on you, David Stern !
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    bob....shame on stern ?!?!?!....man...they are all grown ups...they make there OWN decisions...noone tells them to do it ..... the stupid idiots do it cuz they want to....its like every other sport...hocky included....so you cant say that JUST the nba sucks..... if that be the case...then evfery major sport does to....only the other sports the guys havent gotten caught yet.

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    CARDNYOU-- you've been here long enough to know that Bobstar is a moron and that his ignorant ramblings deserve no attention, much less a reply

Erik
    I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
    Your feeble attempts at world peace
    Give me a %#@*ing break
    Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
    And when the whole damn world is dead
    there's your %#@*ing peace"
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭

<< <i>CARDNYOU-- you've been here long enough to know that Bobstar is a moron and that his ignorant ramblings deserve no attention, much less a reply

Erik >>

well put lol
  • Options
    why do you type like that bobstar? is the "space" button not working? image geez, just click on space after a comma, period, etc. and i have no idea what you're trying to type there. it sure doesn't look like a paragraph to me.

• Options
    lmao bob, you act like the nba is the only sport that that stuff happens in. it happens in nfl, mlb, and college. you think the nba is sad, at least the players get some sort of discipline unlike the mlb, they are free to use most drugs out there
    refs:
    WFFL, calikev/aka kr580(2), baird34(2), gmot(several), yanyak5(2), echoboy(3),kobecollector(2), burress, akbarclone, samsgirl214, NickM, Bottom9th, lanemyer85,
    nbasteve, kbryant1(2), derrick, threebearfan, dkiger, earlhamman, RUTH

buying/trading for
    barry sanders i dont have
    any nfl players that played for wisconsin (troy vincent, chambers, sorgi, dayne, etc)
  • Options
    lmao bob, you act like the nba is the only sport that that stuff happens in. it happens in nfl, mlb, and college. you think the nba is sad, at least the players get some sort of discipline unlike the mlb, they are free to use most drugs out there
    refs:
    WFFL, calikev/aka kr580(2), baird34(2), gmot(several), yanyak5(2), echoboy(3),kobecollector(2), burress, akbarclone, samsgirl214, NickM, Bottom9th, lanemyer85,
    nbasteve, kbryant1(2), derrick, threebearfan, dkiger, earlhamman, RUTH

buying/trading for
    barry sanders i dont have
    any nfl players that played for wisconsin (troy vincent, chambers, sorgi, dayne, etc)
  • Options

<< <i>Just another reason the NBA sucks.Just another pothead to fit in with the rest of the potheads,DWIs,DUIs,adulterers,various felons
    & murderer the NBA can claim.Actually,when you think about it;they kind of deserve each other.
    They are a role models on how NOT to live your life.The saddest thing is,kids like LaBron James are going to be dropped into that
    pitiful pit of a league with no one to help guide him through that dangerous maze.All the money in the world won't help you out of
    some of the traps waiting there.Shame on you, David Stern ! >>

I quess you forgot about the NFL and such great guys like Ray Lewis, Randy Moss, and so many more I don't have time to list.
    Collecting Kirilenko Auto's, 1/1's, all base, and one of every rookie card.