Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

A couple of high grade pop top coins for sale here not ebay!

1952 D 5c PCGS MS65FS (GORGEOUS MULTICOLOR TONING)...$300

1940 10c PCGS PR67 (PRETTY PERIPHERAL RAINBOW TONE)...$650

1952 25c PCGS PR67CAM (LOOKS LIKE A PR68CAM)...$750

1965 SMS 25c PCGS MS67CAM (PQ COIN, VERY ORIGINAL)...$1000

1969 S 25c PCGS PR69DCAM...$1400

1948 D 50c PCGS MS66FBL (BRILLIANT WHITE, ORIGINAL)...$2250

1950 50c PCGS PR64CAM (PQ)...$700

1951 50c PCGS PR65CAM...$1050

1952 50c PCGS PR65CAM (PQ)...$450

PM me for pictures and offers with your email address.

morris <><
"Repent, for the kindom of heaven is at hand."
** I would take a shack on the Rock over a castle in the sand !! **
Don't take life so seriously...nobody gets out alive.

ALL VALLEY COIN AND JEWELRY
28480 B OLD TOWN FRONT ST
TEMECULA, CA 92590
(951) 757-0334

www.allvalleycoinandjewelry.com

Comments

• Options
    coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485
    Gee, what a shock to see you list coins for sale here, Morris.image

Now, you can go ahead and act surprised/naive, like you have done in the past on the U.S. coin forum.
  • Options
    mnmcoinmnmcoin Posts: 2,165
    Dude, where have you been? It looks like the general census says they don't mind posting PCGS graded coins here.

mo <><

TEMECULA, CA 92590
    (951) 757-0334

• Options
    Morris,

I believe that you paid attention only to those replies that you liked. And, as some have pointed out, it is up to the forum administrator (who has already spoken on the subject), not you or me.
  • Options
    So you read minds now...wow, what are you doing in the coin biz, with a talent like that, you should have your own show like that cracker on crossing over. I was actually paying attention to the majority who said overwhelmingly that they don't mind PCGS material offered on this board. It was also said if you were reading that the forum moderator was ambiguous on to the direct rules. It was also stated awhile ago by David Hall that these forums were in essence paid for by CU funds for their purpose and for the purpose of it members. That being said, it sounded very American to me that we should vote and since a CU representative did not object to that, it seemed very democratic to vote, and see what others thought. Well the results are in, and sorry you don't agree with them.

As for the few people that for some reason have a beef with me, and disagree with any and everything that I post no matter if it was offering free food to homeless people...they are welcome to vent there frustrations out on me...I can take it.

I am sick of all the crybabies on this forum, grow up and get a life...you read the fricken title, if you don't like it...don't read it...clearly other people don't mind it so why let a few rotten apples stink up the basket.

Man, if isn't wasn't for all the good people on this forum, I'd be out of here.

morris <><

when I am at PCGS tomorrow, I will try and get the official word from someone over there

TEMECULA, CA 92590
    (951) 757-0334

• Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭

<< <i>like that cracker on crossing over >>

your inappropriate slang is highly offensive!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>like that cracker on crossing over >>

your inappropriate slang is highly offensive! >>

Huh?

mo <><

TEMECULA, CA 92590
    (951) 757-0334

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have to go with Morris here. If you don't like the title, try not clicking on it. That way it won't pop up on you screen and annoy you.

Jon
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    As i understand this the Registry forum was created with Registry coins being offered for sale/ discussion by people, the question was lately, what exactly is a registry type coin? I agree with mnm, Coinguy1 doesn't make the rules here as he said, he can simply avoid these threads, I might have missed it, but I didn't see anywhere were Carol said you couldn't still do this..
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    At least they are not lited on EBAY!.. thank you.image
    Dennis

My Dimes

<< If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right the first time! >>
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Gee, what a shock to see you list coins for sale here, Morris. Now, you can go ahead and act surprised/naive, like you have done in the past on the U.S. coin forum. "

Mark: PCGS Registry coins have ALWAYS been permitted to be offered here. Collectors and dealers alike have offered and sold coins here throughout the years. For example, Typetone (Greg) sold roughly $50,000 worth of Ikes in one week when he decided to sell his collection here on this board. THE COURSE OF CONDUCT HERE IS IN SHARP CONTRAST TO THE US COIN FORUM WHERE COINS ARE PROHIBITED FROM BEING OFFERED FOR SALE. I believe Morris' offering is perfectly appropriate, although it probably would have been more prudent to lump the (2) threads together into one image

I hope this clears it up for you image Wondercoin.

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Registry quality coins to me. Glad he listed them here. (You feel free to do the same, Mark. Like that set of Three Cent Nickel proofs you had!)
  • Options
    inneedof70's said

<< <i>I just put some stuff in the for sale registry and came over here to look around. I would sure like to see the for sale stuff over there and the discussions about registry issues or....in this forum. Seems to just clutter up the forum when that stuff is posted in both forums >>

Carol said "

<< <i>I think he has a point. The only area where we are grey on this is if the items being sold are from a setI know we don't always get a chance to move the ones that should be but I guess if it get out of hand we'll have to be more strict in the rules. >>

and

<< <i>Any marteial can be offered but it should be done on the Buy/Sell & Trade. I know this question has come up in the past and I think it was decided that it could list here if it was part of a set. >>

Morris - I think your post spoke volumes, for anyone who might have read it carefully.

Edited to add : Regardless of what people think of this or any other thread, I don't buy the argument that a thread is necessarily ok, because those who look at the title and don't want to read it, need not click on it. There is more to it than that - there are plenty of ambiguous and/or misleading titles (not this one) and the placement of other threads is affected, as well.

I'm done now - sorry for the interruption - back to the offerings.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark, nice to have another voice here who actually goes by the rules. Others will continue to do as the please until it is set in stone that it is wrong (or right). So far many think Carol is wrong too, perhaps she should have to leave too.

Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    and with what Mark quoted I still don't see any issue with mnm or an other offering Registry quality coins here.... Carol still didn't come out and say this is against the rules so to say they are being broken at this point isnt correct. Again, it is very easy for anyone to skip a thread such as this, don't feel that you are forced to read and forced to complain.
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options

<< <i>Thank you all for your feedback. It is pretty clear to me that you wish this board to remain status quo and that you are able to self-monitor it with no problem. Therefore, from my perspective, no further action is needed.
    >>

This was from BJ in reponse to this same issue in Dec., then, as now, the majority didn't see any issues with offerings of PCGs slabbed registry quality coins..... It was stated that BJ only got complaints and not supportive pms on the practice of selling coins on this forum. Maybe those of us whom don't have any issue with this need to get more vocal.
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Registry quality coins is exactly what? A raw coin that looks like it could slab PCGS registry quality grade? Other slabbed coins do not qualify? Or only PCGS slabbed coins?

I am confused.

My type set of Proof seated liberty dimes consist of only one coin. Is that a set? May I sell it here? Or am I limited because it is not "part" of my set. It is my ENTIRE set. image
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!