Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

ANACS turn around time.

Can anyone give me an idea on the turn around time on ANACS economy service?

Thanks
------------------------ Gary
ºoº coinhead1.
Never act dumber than you are period
imageimageimage
Meg Ryan Amanda Tapping Dana Delany

Comments

• Options
    Sorry I can't. I use there 5 day express and it is always on time or even faster.

I had an economy in a month ago and called and was told it was about 30 business days. So I told them to upgrade it to 5 day and paid the extra $5 a coin to get them faster.

Lori
  • Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    last time i used 'em was to confirm authenticity/attribution of 4 dollars & 1 lincoln. used economy, took twenty-some-odd days.

needless to say, the coins are no longer slabed.

K S
  • Options
    My first and only and last submission took 2.5 months, sad when you can talk in terms of months!
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • Options
    wingedlibertywingedliberty Posts: 4,805 ✭✭
    6 weeks on my economy, see my thread.

Brian
  • Options
    baccarudabaccaruda Posts: 2,588 ✭✭
    wallstreetman:

you are such a shill for PCGS!

1 Tassa-slap
    2 Cam-Slams!
    1 Russ POTD!
  • Options
    flaminioflaminio Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Can anyone give me an idea on the turn around time on ANACS economy service? >>

Long time. It's not for the impatient. Two months is not unusual. But it is cheap, especially for moderns ($7).
  • Options
    BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    Figure 40 business days. If it's something you're planning on selling, it's not worth the wait. If they are keepers, the wait shouldn't be a big deal.
    I just used the 5 day service, and should get the coins back by the end of this week (2 weeks total, door to door).
    BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, this is very nice of you to answer.
    ------------------------ Gary
    ºoº coinhead1.
    Never act dumber than you are period
    imageimageimage
    Meg Ryan Amanda Tapping Dana Delany
  • Options
    Just saying it like it is! Are you calling me a liar? Like Flaminio said "Not for the impatient"!
  • Options
    baccarudabaccaruda Posts: 2,588 ✭✭
    not a liar - just a gross exaggerator. I'll bet the turnaround times are the same as PCGS.
    1 Tassa-slap
    2 Cam-Slams!
    1 Russ POTD!
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll bet the turnaround times are the same as PCGS. >>

I was just going to note the same thing. If ANACS economy is a couple months, that makes it just about the same as PCGS.

Russ, NCNE

• Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
    My most recent submission was just under 6 weeks. 15 coins total. All were keepers and the wait was just fine for me. I paid $7.00 per coin. If I did not want to wait, I would have hads to pay $15.00 per coin.

So, I paid $105.00 plus shipping for these for economy. Otherwise, I would have had to pay $225.00 plus shipping. I saved $110.00 and I am perfectly happy with the results and the wait.

Richard.
  • Options
    Most recent economy ANACS submission: mailed on February 1st and received on March 25th. If you call them; they say the wait time on economy is about five to six "business weeks." It's a great deal if you can wait that long.

Sent five coins off last week and paid the extra $25 to get the five day service as I'm particularly anxious about these five coins.

Good luck.
    Go well.
  • Options
    The only difference is, its normal for ANACS! PCGS will be back to lighting speed soon! My Moderns were back in 22 days!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file