Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Quick question

I am in the process of getting an autographed team ball of the Indiana Pacers for my girlfriends brother for his birthday...as well as a Reggie miller game worn auto'd jersey....I was wondering if I could send it somewhere to get authenticated or if i should try to get the team to authenticate it for me....Its really no big deal if it gets a COA or not because he wont care...but it would be nice to mount the COA with the miller jersey so he could hang it up....I am clueless when it comes to gettin COA's and what i can do..LMK what i could do

thanx

james

Comments

• Options
    PSA/DNA does authentication, check their website- www.psacard.com

Erik
    I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
    Your feeble attempts at world peace
    Give me a %#@*ing break
    Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
    And when the whole damn world is dead
    there's your %#@*ing peace"
  • Options
    And this better be a S-E-R-I-O-U-S girlfriend......

Erik
    I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
    Your feeble attempts at world peace
    Give me a %#@*ing break
    Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
    And when the whole damn world is dead
    there's your %#@*ing peace"
  • Options
    she's a great girl...but ya see...it really has nothing to do with our relationship....I'm gettin the autos for free. Her parents went above and beyond for me on christmas (new puter/tv/xbox/$500 cash) and this year they are taking us on two cruises....so i figured that i coud get my g/f's brother a present he will love and im workin on my g/f's sisters bday present right now.....hard to compete with her mother when it comes to buying her dad a present...last year he got a 2003 corvette Z06 conv. (watin for my bday to ROLL...hopefully....around...lol)
  • Options
    so PSA would authenticate the jersey and ball for me???..does anyone know turnaround time and cost???...Can teams give a COA for things signed by their players??.does anyone know??
  • Options
    Each team has both a players rep as well as a customer relations
    person in the front office.Between the 2 there should be someway for them to authenticate a signing of memorabilia.You would hope so, anyway.
    Great present you are giving there;they sound like special people.
    Good luck!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options
    verry special ppl...I guess i will settle for a letter from the pacers about the two items image but im sure i can get a real COA for sure....its no corvette but its decent..lol
  • Options
    Reggie doesn't sign, much less give away signed game jerseys, your gf must be the Pacers owner's daughter or somethin
  • Options
    LIKE I SAID...ITS A FRIEND WHO WORKS FOR THE PACERS..HE IS A PUBLIC RELATIONS PERSON (NOT SURE ACTUAL TITLE)...I HAVE GOTTEN MANY THINGS FROM REGGIE SIGNED WHEN I WAS YOUNG...MY MOTHER WORKED AT THE DMV THAT HE USED TO COME INTO...HE SIGNS FOR THEM ALL THE TIME...REGGIE IS ACUTALLY A PRETTY GOOD SIGNER..HE DOES KIDS SIGNINGS ALL THE TIME IN THE CITY....I WAS WATIN FOR YOU TO SPUR UP AND "DOUBT" THE ITEMS....GET A LIFE AND READ THE WHOLE POSTS BEFORE YOU SPEAK
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>PSA/DNA does authentication, check their website- www.psacard.com

Erik >>

Just look at the very top right corner of this page (or any in the forums)... click PSA/DNA image these boards are PSA hosted