Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1971 Kelloggs Chris Short Found, Now I can sleep

I know the Kellogg's man usually reserves his appearances for the 1970 set but I was hoping to coax him into public view to help celebrate the completion of my 1971 Kellogg's set in PSA 8, 9 & 10. The last card I needed was the last card in the set and I was recently able to pick it up on e-bay. Of course the upgrade battle continues but Short is no longer a 7, he's an 8 and I can finally sleep a little better at night.1971 Kellogg's Set
Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Mick!
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Mick -

Congratulations. I just recently began the 71 set and can't believe how scarce the cards are. I am trying to find raw cards, send them in, and then I will upgrade. Completing this set in 8 or better is a GIANT ACCOMPLISHMENT !!!
    Kellogg's Krazy
    1974 Topps
  • 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I have a 71 Mays PSA 9 I can part with ... send a pm if interested
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Mick,

Great Job very impressive I know how hard the 71's can be!

Jeff
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    Atta'boy Mick...

Great job on a tough K set.

Best,

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Thanks for all the nice comments but where's the Kool-Aid man?
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    imageimageimageimage

Sorry we're late Mick! Awesome Job on a Very Tough Set!!
  • You just created the biggest smile I've had on my face all day.
  • Follow up---The smile is gone. I recently bought an unopened Chris Short--perfectly centered--opened it up today to send it in and-----there's a bubble in the center of the card. My quest for a nine continues. I'm now taking offers on a really nice (if you can live with the quarter inch bubble) Chris Short. Nice card for someone that isn't into graded cards.