Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Okay, Russ, you scoundrel.....

LOL...GOTCHA!!! Once in a while I go "trolling" over at Yahoo...guess what I found?

1964 proof set

Notice anything? Got it in the mail yesterday...and yep, sho'nuff, it's an AH Kennedy. Not a cam, but every bit as good as my PCGS PR-67 if not a bit better in the fields. It isn't a big score like you make, "Big Game Hunter", but I still got a thrill from winning it!! image
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on; I don't do these things to other people, I require the same from them."

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    That link won't let me in! AARRGGHHH!!!!!!! You dangle this, and I can't see it??!!image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Try this one, Russ...

Edited to say... Ooops... give me a sec or two and I'll get the non-logged one...
  • Options
    I looked at it Russ. Really NICE coin.........Ken
  • Options
    DOH!

You can't browse the Yahoo closed auctions without logging in! Wierdness...
    Here's the picture:

• Options
    maddogalemaddogale Posts: 859 ✭✭
    *%^&#*#*^@*%@!!!!! okay....my bad, will try to upload the pic....

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on; I don't do these things to other people, I require the same from them."
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Ah, much better.image Is that a milk spot I see on the L of half?

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Yep, a small spot, but methinks that a bit of dip may cure that spot!...image
  • Options
    I hope that I can find one of those one of these days. I bought a set of 10 about 7 days ago. The guy only accepted money orders, so it will be at least until next weekend before they arrive. I can't wait........Ken
  • Options
    Best of luck, Ken....how did you get a set of 10 without the King Of Kennedys knowing of it and sniping it? image he must have been asleep at the keyboard!!!image
  • Options
    DCAMFranklinDCAMFranklin Posts: 2,862 ✭✭

<< <i>I hope that I can find one of those one of these days. I bought a set of 10 about 7 days ago. The guy only accepted money orders, so it will be at least until next weekend before they arrive. I can't wait........Ken >>

Ken- They are not nearly as scarce as the Mint led the collector to believe. When the PCGS Population grows 15 per month, don't bother with being in any hurry. They will get plenty cheap enough. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file