this gai 9.5 bonds sold for

$299.00.

its not a 1st graded.

bonds

i'm sure i'll lose money on the 1st graded i bought

Comments

• Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    dude...would you keep all this GAI spam buys to ya self...i myself am tired of hearing about it ...thats all you do...... you'd think GAI was your girl friend.....god shut up about it

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    NO ONE CARES!!!!!!! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO GET IT!!!!!! POST YOUR CRAPPY BUYS ON THE GIA BOARD............................
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Options
    SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    GAI sucks, it'll always suck! No one even cares...
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭

<< <i>POST YOUR CRAPPY BUYS ON THE GIA BOARD............................ >>

aint no lie...cuz i'm sure out of all the money YOU'VE been suckered into giving them for there cards...they have enough of your money to have 17 boards by now...post there...you can spam all day there

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    ok how aboutt his i'll traded you a 2001 donruss piazza for a 1999 tom glavine?
  • Options
    SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    who is 'his'??????? you know we can use names here!!!!!!
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>$299.00.

its not a 1st graded.

bonds

i'm sure i'll lose money on the 1st graded i bought >>

you know what that is?....... another retard who wasted his $
  • Options
    Actually, GAI was recently started by the same guys who started PSA. Very knowledgeable and consistant grading as well as great holders. I'll take a GAI card over a BGS/BVG any day.
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    you guys really need to shut up, if he wants to share his thoughts he can, don't click on the link
  • Options
    well you can tell they graded it in a hurry, figuring the back of the card is so off centered. You should sent it to BGS and get your deserved 8-8.5

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options
    BGS is for modern crap, I wouldn't send my vintage to them.GAI is ok as a grading company, I just think this "first graded" card thing is overhyped.
  • Options
    I am sick of all these GAI posts too. Thats all you do is tell how may GAI cards you have bought. Just buy them all up and then if they get popular you can rub it in are face, but for now QUIT
    Looking for Colts and Pacers!

mooregary49@msn.com
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
  • Options
    page 75 in your new beckett states that the card sold for a whopping 105.00. face it gai sucks.
    lets make a deal!ref so far ken60565, Derrick,delgadofan,Sporto1633,KG, dodgerguy99, PROMETHIUS88 and winsarc !as well as others !
  • Options
    they arn't worth any more then PRO or any other crap service...
    its just idiots like you who THINK they'll all blow up in the business
  • Options
    nice Ming Topps Chrome 9.5... image look at the price

MING
  • Options
    you'd think a Kobe would go higher...

click
  • Options
    No Offense but Topps Chrome is an easy grade. Last years jrich sold for about the same in a psa 10. Around 65-75$... And that kobe card is junk... who would grade that??? GAI was started by some old PSA guys... It will catch on and probably knock SGC out and maybe even take the place of PSA. Still paid a little to much for the bonds though image Its a good card

Josh
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options

<< <i>No Offense but Topps Chrome is an easy grade. Last years jrich sold for about the same in a psa 10. Around 65-75$... And that kobe card is junk... who would grade that??? GAI was started by some old PSA guys... It will catch on and probably knock SGC out and maybe even take the place of PSA. Still paid a little to much for the bonds though image Its a good card

Josh >>

doesn't matter, this guy says all 1st graded are worth this & that.... just showin him crap auctions
  • Options
    Doesn't matter how good GAI is as a grading company, the grade on that specific card is atrocious. Was the grader who graded the Bonds TT RC blind? I'm sure when this guy sells this card, he won't be showing a scan of the back of the card. Heck, the scan might not even be of that specific card. He'll probably steal a scan from somewhere else.
    Always looking for Vladimir Guerrero!!!

The beginnings of a CU reference list: Dkiger, Dewey, autobilia, ljmaya,cardjunkie, hamptonfan2002

Bad traders: back to being just Winsarc
  • Options
    just another example:

woods gai

face it i know what i'm talking about!
  • Options
    sorry, but golf card collectors are stupid image they don't know
  • Options
    kr580 thats true i give you that!