Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Need info on Phillyfan36

Made a trade with him, i was just wondering how your dealings went with him.
lmk
Looking for NJ Nets RCs/GU/Autos

Need Base Cards of Kobe, Iverson & TMac (Magic Only)

Tradelist

cloudorganic = King of Ignorance

Refs on CU: BBTT123, BUD, Kornboy, VinceCarter15152, Pugsley, epag64, 23jordan8kobe,BigBaller2322, TrFstPtch, Gohalos, battier, tmacandmilesown, xxchamp34xx, lilgotz
More Refs- just ask

Comments

• Options
    dont bother, we traded a few months ago, he never sent, after several promises to do so

• Options
    Not so sure about that bige image but i hjave traded wit bige and philly and dey both great traders.
    Member since August 2001 (Ballaboveall)

Tradelist

Aim- TreLeung
    Email - *Click*
  • Options
    I will say my experience with him in a trade was less than desirable. Make him send first and you should have a good trade.
    Move along folks.......Nothing to see here.
  • Options
    Guess it should explain why it been 2 weeks and i still have nothin. Well i gave him a deadline of Wednesday, told him if nothing was in my possesion, h would no longer be a reputabl dealer.

Phillyfan36- the time is ticking for you, lets see i you o the right thing

thanks for replies guys

Tradelist

Refs on CU: BBTT123, BUD, Kornboy, VinceCarter15152, Pugsley, epag64, 23jordan8kobe,BigBaller2322, TrFstPtch, Gohalos, battier, tmacandmilesown, xxchamp34xx, lilgotz
    More Refs- just ask
  • Options
    well here is his latest excuse:

" Date Posted: Sunday March 30, 2003 8:55 AM

hey, i honestly couldnt get em out yesterday cause i was packing to move, but ill get em out insured monday and give ya the tracking # "

Tradelist

More Refs- just ask
  • Options
    nope not an excuse, but the truth, and bige, i never recieved from u, so dont say i ripped ya wen i never got stuff from u
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    ripped me and got booted from traders retreat for bad trading habits image

Philly excuses
  • Options
    ttt

Tradelist

More Refs- just ask
  • Options

<< <i>and bige, i never recieved from u, so dont say i ripped ya wen i never got stuff from u >>

i never said you ripped me, all i said was, we were supposed to trade, you agreed to send first, I held the card for you for about 1 month,and you kept promissing to send, but never did, Waste of time

• Options
    ttt

Tradelist

More Refs- just ask
  • Options
    ttt

Tradelist

More Refs- just ask
  • Options
    ^

Tradelist

More Refs- just ask
  • Options
    ^

Tradelist

More Refs- just ask
  • Options
    epag64... OMG...LMAO..are you SERIOUS Ed??>>>> ripped me and got booted from traders retreat for bad trading habits

ANd as far as BigE187211 is oncerned...he's DEFINITELY one of the better ones...
    ALL I ever see on this Phillyfan is BAD TRADER....so..why does everyone still trade w/him? I see him post here & there..and people STILL reply.....odd....LOL

E!!
    LQQkin for ,Kobe, and Baron Davis & Kenyon Martin
    Ref's:
    Johnscottanthony*****
    Mpower
    AI3TheAnswer
    Sporto1633
    Duncangal
    THiTo
    Kenny**
    Baljit
    Ejones
    etc...etc..
  • Options
    ^

Tradelist

More Refs- just ask
  • Options
    ttt

Tradelist

More Refs- just ask
  • Options
    ttt

Tradelist

More Refs- just ask