Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

You pick...

If you were to start a team right now and you had the choice to pick 1 player in the nba right now, who would u pick and why?
my site
CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe

Comments

• Options
    For a year- Shaq, because he's amazing

for 5-10 years- Kobe because he is amazing

For 1 game- Iverson because he comes up big in big games
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    Shaq.. the best & most dominant player out there
  • Options
    shaq is pretty dominant, but if you were going to build a team around 1 player he would have to be an all around bad a$$. long story short that leaves 3 players, kg, kobe, and tmac. personally i'd take tmac, more or less because he is the youngest.
    my web site

refs-NETFAN5, 23JORDAN8KOBE, COACHVINNY

ANGEL POWER!!!
  • Options
    KG or Duncan! They're the 2 best all-around players in the league. That's only 'cause MJ's gettin' too old. He's by far the best to ever play the game.
    Ref: ahendi, DPsports, Clippers21fan, Shockers21, AI3fan, Clearandvalid(x3), Magic1fan, kr580, Epag64, 23jordan8kobe(2), GodblessUSA, Ruth, Zbarr23(2), Allen, xxchamp34xx,Trfstptch, Speedmaster, Nowitzki, Goodriddance189,ThudtheDud, cbc2002.