Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

BAD TRADER ALERT

This guy has been approaching TR members and is posted on other sites as a theif, only a matter of time before he starts here:

Shawn Woodard
P.O. Box ****
Waldron, AR 72958
email: kingkong99200@yahoo.com

Also goes by the name of twolves (CardEDGE) and yahoo email of schoolsux2009@yahoo.com

Stay away from this idiot

Erik
I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
Your feeble attempts at world peace
Give me a %#@*ing break
Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
And when the whole damn world is dead
there's your %#@*ing peace"

Comments

• Options

not only is he just a ripoff and thief but he is also now trying to trade fake Jordan Fleer rcs.
  • Options
  • Options
    thanks for the heads up
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch
  • Options
    what a worthless sack of crap. Well, if anyone has any common sense, you know right off the bat never send to a PO Box because you can never track that if you get screwed

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options
    Seth.. once again.. you prove yourself to know very little. Did you know that most small towns.. all they have are PO boxes? never thought of that huh.
  • Options
    euphoria18-that is almost never the case though, theres a lot of bad traders that have P.O. Boxes. I have very seldom come along good traders that have P.O. Boxes. Its just one of those instincts you pick up, when someone makes you send to a P.O. Box, you make them send first.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

• Options
    Really.. wow.. thats just too funny. I will have to remember that.. when i am getting someone to send to me... and since i use a box number.. i will have to rip them off to live up to your standards.
  • Options
    lmao, that wasn't what i was saying at all..I said if someone has a PO Box, I always make them send first, figuring everytime i dealt with someone with a PO Box, I either got burned, or never received anything and the guy dissapeared.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

• Options
    magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    well seth i suppose me AI3fan will never trade with you if you make people with po boxes send first. screw that just because you have been ripped by people with po boxes doesnt mean that they will do it again. i cant get a MAIL BOX but im not going to just so i can live up to your standards

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • Options
    no problem, I just have to play it safe. Its sign of the times. My bad luck has forced to change my trading policies, and figuring the mojority of bad dealers have PO Boxes, I dont know anyone that would be stupid enough to send a high value trade to one first, not knowing the person at all.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

• Options
    not me...i make sure that i get to know them first
    refs:
    magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• Options
    I always just make everyone send first, that will tell you if they are good or bad. I have about 200+ references plus 2500+ 100% Positive ebay feedback, what more could u want!?

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

• Options
    you dont get many trades do you. if you make everyone send first. then you cant get that many trades because that means that you dont trust them
    refs:
    magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• Options
    You can Track PO Boxes
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    i dont care to trade with someone with a PO box either, i have but i really dont like it and if its a new user i will ask them to send 1st.
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • Options
    Thanks for the info.If the great traders stick together like this, then
    we'll keep these nimrods rippers & scammers from ripping anyone off
    on the CU forum.

WOW, 2 days in a row agreeing with JErik20; now even I am starting to get very afraid ! LOL !

Seriously tho; if you know of any other rippers out there we haven't already heard of, share that information with the rest of the board.
    Thanks!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options
    yea it is too bad I have to make most people send first. There should be more trust but there just isnt these days. Its too risky and after loosing $1500+ in trades, playing it safe is the best way to go. I have been dealing online since 1998 and have about 200+ refs with perfect feedback and my name is well known everywhere so usually people dont have any problem sending first. I wish I could send at at the same time all time, but I dont want another court case and getting a couple arrested over cards wasn't too much fun.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards