Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Thank you PCGS Customer Service!

The last time I submitted coins for grading was about a year ago. As a Collectors Club Member, I had free grading to use before my membership expired. Along with those invoices (2), I also sent in another invoice. I've received email notification that all three have been received.

I don't remember receiving email notification on previous invoices. I wanted to say I think it's a nice policy. At least I know my coins are in the system. This provided a double check for me. I always send coins via Registered Mail, which can be tracked through the post office's web site.
Dan

Comments

• Options
    Great, No more wondering where they are!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The email notification is really cool. It can really make your day when you open it up and see something good. I'm glad they came up with that enhancement. image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is nice, although a little behind for those who check everyday. Really nice to have a note when the grades are posted, or the coins are mailed. I have had great responses to my recent requests from the customer service area. No complaints in that are recently.

Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭
    I also like it when they send the email telling you, your grades are available. I always get a few butterflies as I am clicking on the link.image
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I also like it when they send the email telling you, your grades are available. I always get a few butterflies as I am clicking on the link. "

Yeah - just like when I take a closed card playing blackjack and the dealer starts to turn it over - that feelingg image Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.