Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Auctionbytes - A very cool website

Hey gang,

Surfing the net this morning, I came across a very useful and interesting site.

AuctionBytes.com - There is a wealth of information here for both bidders and sellers.

Sniping Table - this compares sniping programs out there. It may not be a complete list, as it is dated October 2002.

I have no affiliation to the site, just thought it could help members of this board with their ebay happenings.

Mark

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Mark,

I've been wanting a program to snipe with instead of a sniping service so I just bought auction sentry. I appreciate the link.

wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Wayne-

How do you like Auction Sentry...does it work pretty good. I check out the site and its only $9.95 to download it...which is a great price for a one time fee.

Are there any hidden charges involved that you have found?

John
  • Options
    John,

I really like it so far. Scott Wetzel uses this program and speaks highly of it. The only downfall I see is that it won't work if my internet connection isn't working. I have a few snipes out tomorrow so we'll see how it does. This will save me quite a bit of money verses auctionsniper.

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

So I guess if you have a cable modem..your computer can be off and the program will still work...is that correct. A one time charge of $9.95 is amazing....let us know how it works.

John
  • Options
    I have been using Auction Sentry for a while now and it has been working great for me. As far as i know your computer has to be on, i have a dsl connection. The service after the sale has been good. He answered my email right away. It is definitely the way to go IMHO.
    Scott
    I am working on PSA baseball sets in 8 or better from 1973 thru 1976. Also Mike Schmidt & Pete Rose sets.
  • Options
    Well my first auctions went off using auction sentry and it worked perfect. In fact, I like it better than auction sniper and there is no fee!image
    I would highly recommend it.

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football