Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Should I Buy This Box

I can get a box of 2003 Sage Hit Football for $69.99 + shipping. Its a presell and is not due out for another week or two. I believe there are 9 autos and 1 jersey per box, 24 packs total. Should I get it? Any input would be appreciated.

THANKS

Comments

• Options
    ttt
  • Options
    i would go for a big name company but if u like autos its fun to rip. i had fun with the sage basketball auto per pack and even pulled the ming lol go for it and do a live box break
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    get 2002 UDA FB image
  • Options
    Does anyone know how much the sage hit autos go for when they first come out? Like how much would a Rex Grossman, Kyle Boller, or Charles Rogers go for the first week it comes out? I want to know so I can determine if this is a good buy.
  • Options
    where can u get em for that price?? if u can ill buy 2 right now

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • Options
    From an ebay dealer who gave me that price and will sell it directly to me? Do you think I should buy it?
  • Options
    i would in a god damn heart beat- although- i collect sage hit autos and have complete sets the last 2 yrs- and plan on getting it this yr- if u are one of the money hungry people out there i wouldnt - not worth it. if u wanna hook me up on those prices tho ill buy

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • Options
    I'll let you know tomorrow. Don't feel like going through all the leg work now. ttt... Should I buy?
  • Options
    buying cards to make a profit? *Shakes head* whata hobby this has turned into...
  • Options
    Actually, I need some autos to trade for some Steelers stuff. I just don't know if $69.99 + shipping is worth it. Anyone else?
  • Options
    Sage isn't very good trade bait...and BTW brees9 is a known ripoff...
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    are you freaking serious?? 9 autos for 70 bucks and people are telling you to pass on it??

The big companies have you spend 100-150 on a box and not even give you one auto!

YOU ARE GETTTING 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sage does lose value, but after all the other products come out, eveyone looks for the
    first cards and you will be sitting pretty with 9 autos! Tell your man that Brees and I will
    buy some too at that price, what kind of mass deal can he do?

JS
  • Options
    OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION

NO REDMPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU LISTENING UD, FLEER AND TOPPS???????????

JS
  • Options
    yeah, that's what I was think too. You also get one jersey. So even if you don't get anything that good, you can probably sell each auto for $5 which would get to to $50. Yeah, you would lose $20, but I think its worth the risk. I'll ask how many boxes he has left and I'll let both you and brees know.
  • Options
    plus with sage you get guys in their college uniforms so that appeals to college collectors and
    NFL collectors!

JS
  • Options
    Ok, they have 5 boxes left, and that is not including the ones they already have on ebay. Their ebay ID is jhardygal. Or you can e-mail directly at steelersfan4life@webtv.net. Tell them you want to buy a box for $69.99 + shipping. I think they are scheduled to come out mid April. Hope that helps.