Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

autographed 8x10's with COA's F/s Cheap!!!

hey guys I have 3 auto'ed 8x10's all with COA's f/s via paypal! Please I need the money!

1. Antoine walker(signed in gold sharpie with the #8) $15

2. Alex rodriguez (signed in a nice blue sharpie) $20

3 Jason williams(on the kings signed in gold as well) $12
REF: NASH,Penguin,Duncangal,Mcdee2,PSASPORTS,jerryd,Johnscottanthony,KG,dereklovejoy

Comments

• Options
    COA from who?
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch
  • Options
    The Williams has a COA from Sports Stop in Redway, CA & The Walker and rodriguez have one from Clubhouse sports cards in Gansevoort, NY
    REF: NASH,Penguin,Duncangal,Mcdee2,PSASPORTS,jerryd,Johnscottanthony,KG,dereklovejoy
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt antone come on they're cheap!
  • Options
    Would you be willing to trade them?
  • Options
    No I'm not looking to trade I really need some money! These prices are cheap as it is but I'll now lower the price of the Walker to $12 shipped and the Williams to $10 shipped. Someone please buy these! thanks alot
  • Options
    Wow just asje dereklovejoy if I'm a ripoff! He sent me $65 to my paypal account, and I sent him over $300 in g/u cards! yea I'm not a ripoff, and i promise i will send if someone buys these 8x10's. I have made several trades on this board so i don't know why everyone thinks I'm a ripoff. Trust me Thanks alot-Billy