Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

! !Look!! No Purchase Necessary ! ! AUTO ! !

About 2 months ago CJ & I filled out & mailed into Topps a number
of those "no purchase necessary" offers that are on the back of packs of Topps products.We did a bunch for hockey, football & baseball.
Well, today in the mail we got our 1st card from those FREE offers.

! ! !2002 Topps Reserve Football Tai Streets Autograph! ! !

A very nice card of a pretty good player.We are now excited to see what else we might get.Not too bad a deal for the cost of a postage stamp.Has anyone else got anything from these offers ? Let us know. Thanks for looking!
Bob & CJ
Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.

Comments

• Options
    TTT-Has anyone else got anything from these offers?
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Bob

There really is a gold mine waiting here. You should go over the Beckett board, those
    guys use the NPN a lot and get some nice stuff. Make sure you send in for
    Tribute and Bow Sig!

Kevin
  • Options
    I've gotten quite a bit of nice stuff (incl. autographs and GU) from NPN promotions... just got Deion Branch and Jeremy Shockey Chrome RCs image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    Hey Bob, nice job! I've only participated in one NPN, that was for Topps Pristine baseball, and I received a Jesus Cota refractor that is worth like $20 and another refractor. Both nice cards. I've heard of some people getting some AWESOME things out of these...
  • Options
    has anyobdy done it with basketball? what is the highest end card anybodsy has ever gotten. ie.-sp gu, ultimate collection? lmk if u can even send for those cards
  • Options
    If Topps makes it, odds are there's an NPN promotion for it; that includes Pristine, Jersey Edition, Bowman's Best, Bowman Signature, and Tribute image The only products that might not have it are Reserve and Archives Reserve (hobby packs) due to the semi-non-random collation, but even some of these (like 2002 Topps Reserve FB) have NPN. Doesn't hurt to look image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    would anybody have the address for jersey edition from topps? or bowman sig? thanks and lmk
  • Options
    It's fun just to see what you might get. Glad to hear other people have gotten some nice stuff as well. We are going to keep sending
    requests in as Topps brings out the different series.Thanks for the info on those other brands.
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com

• Options
    I have NPN info on all Topps products. Let me know what you would give for this info. I have Pristine FB, BKB, Topps Tribute, Bowman Sig. All the ones whee you are guarenteed one GU per pack also. NBT
    The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!
  • Options
    That info is FREE on the back of any Topps pack.Why would anyone want to give anyone anything for free info? Just curious why you would say that, I guess.
    By the way,you can get most of the NPN info at a number of different trade sites as well.
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

Bobstarvet@aol.com