Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

RETAIL BLASTERS-MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!?

I HAVE HAD VERY GOOD LUCK W/ BLASTER BOXES IN RECENT YEARS. TODAY IN A 13 PACK FLEER PLATINUM BOX I PULLED A DEREK JETER SCOUTING REPORT JSY #D/250!!!imageJUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS HAD SUCH LUCK?

RECENT BLASTER PULLS...
2001 UD MINOR CENT- NOLAN RYAN AUTO #D1/50, JOE BORCHARD AUTO #D3/100, BURROUGHS, BORCHARD, AND THE INFAMOUS A.W.O.L. JOSH HAMILTON BAT CARDS
2002 TOPPS ARCHIVES- REGGIE JACKSON G.U. BAT, EDDIE MATTHEWS STADIUM SEAT RELIC
2002 UD PROS. PREM- 2 JEFF FRANCOEUER JSY XRC'S, PRINCE FIELDER AUTO XRC, JEREMY HERMIDA AUTO XRC, JEFF FRANCIS AUTO XRC (MY SUCCESS FORCED ME TO PUT THE MASTER SET TOGETHER)
my web site

refs-NETFAN5, 23JORDAN8KOBE, COACHVINNY

ANGEL POWER!!!

Comments

• seems that baseball blaster boxes are loaded...i havent gotten anything out of my basketball blasters....even my hot prospects hobby blaster had 1 insert and no GU and it says that each blaster in HHP has 1 GU image ..i talked to a guy from fleer and hes making it up to me though image
  • YOU KNOW SOMETIMES IT'S NICE NOT TO HAVE TO SHELL OUT $100 JUST TO PULL SOMETHING DECENT!!! THAT'S TOO BAD ABOUT YOUR FLEER BOX, BUT AT LEAST THEY'RE TAKING CARE OF YOU. PERSONALLY I TEND TO STICK WITH TOPPS MORE OFTEN THAN NOT. THEY HAVE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CAN GET MY CARDS BACK TO W/IN 5 DAYS MORE OFTEN THAN NOT. ONE TIME THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CARLOS PENA AUTO AVAILABLE TO REPLACE THE DAMAGED ONE I SENT THEM, SO THEY CALLED ME AND LET ME PICK FROM A HANDFUL OF SIMILAR CARDS. I ENDED UP W/ A TROY GLAUS STAD. CLUB AUTO, SWEEEET!!!!!!!!image
    my web site

refs-NETFAN5, 23JORDAN8KOBE, COACHVINNY

ANGEL POWER!!!
  • gohalos-Nice pull from a retail box.Just a suggestion to you.Drop your CAPS button when doing a thread.It seems like you're hollering
    at the forum.
    Anyway,we have had some luck from a few of the retail boxes.We pulled a Joey Harrington Auto RC from one of those 8 pack Topps
    Debut football boxes.We bought it at our local Target store.
    We also got a Cal Ripken RED #ed EXclusive a year or so ago from a retail box of EX Baseball
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • football and baseball blasters have some good cards in them...thats all I hear about is those two...I like fleer cuz you call and talk to a customer service rep...the cards I sent back and the box tops when straight to the representive that i talked to..so he will take care of it personally...thats kinda nice to know that you have a real person taking care of you..than have them input it into a computer and have a machine make up a package for you
  • Bought a retail box of 01/02 Pros and Prospects, and pulled a Kobe Bryant / Kevin Garnett DUAL Jersey 01/25. Booked at 750, and i sold it for 375. image
  • seems to be just the fleer blasterboxes in BKB...sux really bad image but like I said..they making it up to me image