Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Good deal or not

I think this was a pretty good BIN. Tried searching through completed auctions and couldn't find any previous sales of this card, but I probably just didn't type in the right word(s). Anyways, no bv and it is a SP, if I'm right. Anyways, what do you think, good BIN, ok BIN, or bad BIN???

Thanks for your input

Click Here

Comments

• Options
    PROBABLY A PRETTY SWEET CARD, BUT I'D HAVE A HARD TIME DISHING OUT $50 ON ANY INTERNET CARD WITHOUT IT BEING PSA/BGS GRADED. EVERY TIME I GIVE SOMEONE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, I GET BURNED!!!!!!!!! THERE'S ALWAYS A WAY FOR THE SELLER TO DOCTOR THE SCAN AND MAKE THE CARD LOOK PRESENTABLE. FINALLY, I TEND TO PURCHASE RAW CARDS ONLY IN PERSON AND IN STRONG NM/MT CONDITION. I MAY SOUND ANAL, BUT MY COLLECTION SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!image
    my web site

refs-NETFAN5, 23JORDAN8KOBE, COACHVINNY

ANGEL POWER!!!
  • Options
    You did well

Johnson auto's are tough, very tough
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    Good deal on a nice Auto of a future HOFer.Way to go KG !
    As far as the BIN; it seems Randy doesn't sign as much as other players so it seems like a fair price.Congrats!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options
    I just found the newest baseball beckett that I have, which is old, Oct. 2002 and one had sold for $100 according to beckett. So hopefully he starts of with a bang this year, and I can throw it up and get around that and double my money.