Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Everyone Please Read!!!!!

Does anyone here consider me a bad trader?? Please be honest.
refs: Baird34, KLS23, ILuvSportsCards, NoDoubt64, Playr050, Samsgirl, Z28, Chillinbj(2),Gohalos

Looking for GU, AUTOs and RCs of Jeter, Ripken, Schmidt, Yastremski, Maris, Mantle, Ruth, Williams, Mays, Mattingly.
My Site

Comments

• Options
    you just bought from me and did great ! i haven't traded with you yet. so i can't judge.
    lets make a deal!ref so far ken60565, Derrick,delgadofan,Sporto1633,KG, dodgerguy99, PROMETHIUS88 and winsarc !as well as others !
  • Options
    I had to file fraud charges to get my cards from you so yes, I would consider you a bad trader
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch
  • Options
    samsgirl214samsgirl214 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭
    i think we only traded one time awhile ago, trade was complete within a week
  • Options
    Also took 3 months to get the cards
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch
  • Options
    Saw somone say u were a bad trader on the bench, but i have never traded with you personally so can't judge. But you might want to get everything good with ilikedonuts on the bench
  • Options
    I'm still waiting. If you don't remember, check your PM history...
  • Options
    yes, you are a bad trader, or at least until i get my stuff. I've been waiting for 8 months, but once i get the package, you will be off the list. You should have sent by priority, since i sent you extra money to do so, now i got to wait like another week to get the package.
    jeter auto greensboro minor league baseball on EBAY

***tRaDeLiSt***

70+ refs...just ask!!!

chillinbij7@netscape.net
  • Options
    Well chillin if i'm not mistaken I haven't gotten your stuff either so what does that make you?
    refs: Baird34, KLS23, ILuvSportsCards, NoDoubt64, Playr050, Samsgirl, Z28, Chillinbj(2),Gohalos

Looking for GU, AUTOs and RCs of Jeter, Ripken, Schmidt, Yastremski, Maris, Mantle, Ruth, Williams, Mays, Mattingly.
    My Site
  • Options
    Well this is posted on scs:

email address is CobyEdwards@triad.rr.com.
    username on several sites----winsarc

Mailing address given

Coby Edwards
    332 Apache Drive
    Winstom Salem, NC 27107

Never sent the Jeter GU bat card he agreed to send. Boooo
    Many lies and stories but same result. He is also posted on many other sites.
    Email me if you want emails/contacts.