Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

My newest Tim card :)

I just picked up this kool card for my collection! image
Duncan #3/5
I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading

Comments

• Options
    wowsa, great one joyce! image
  • Options
    image Great price tooimage
  • Options
    VERY not bad image

I bought a 97-98 Hoops box some time ago... no Starting 5 Tim RC for ya, alas image Of course, I must ask: you don't have that card, do you? imageimage
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    Thanks y'all, and no I don't have one...image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    very nice
  • Options
    sweet card!
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    Nice card!

Brings back memories too...back when that product was still fairly new a few years ago, i picked up a box and PULLED the Antwan Jamison 3/5...took me a few to realize what i had
  • Options
    Wow, kool Nash! Did you keep it or sell it?

Thanks everyone, never thought I would find one!
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>never thought I would find one! >>

did you have your mind set on one, or you just saw it & pounced?
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the nice pick up. You got a MINT one too, you know that is a really condition sensitive card with all that foil on the cheap hoops cards. Also that a jersey number (well kinda) cause 2+1=3
    LOL
  • Options
    I had been watching it to see how high it would go, and then jumped on it at the end, lol....
    Allen- never thought of it that way, but you are right! image
  • Options
    DisrealTVDisrealTV Posts: 1,153 ✭✭
    Thats a beauty joyce! Great Card. Seems like Tim is gonna have a laid back game today. 6/8 with 10 boards three quarters through 2nd. I really hope they don't hit that LA brick wall this year! I think parker and ginobili and jackson is enough to break through the wall now.
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
    Refs: Just Ask
  • Options
    nice card duncangal
  • Options
    very sweet joyce.... imageimage

thats the second starting 5 ive seen...i forgot who had the other image

rodney
  • Options
    nice card!
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • Options
    nice card Joyce.
  • Options
    SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    NICE CARD!!!!!! lol great pick up Joyce........
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Options
    i havent seen many of those, is that 99-00 hoops?
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    it was an impulse buy...i dont really do basketball so i traded for all kinds of nice stuff image