Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Most suprising player this year?

Who do yall think has been the most suprising player this year, not by highlights and scoring but who not many people knew before the season but know now??
my site
CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe

Comments

• Options
    Joe hudson
  • Options
    hm, ive gotta say earl boykins, da boy is only 5'5 and can still drive it to the whole and score, i recently saw a thing on him on sportcenter wich was cool
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    Well by those standards Ben Wallace could be a candidate, but he was probably too well-known at the beginning of the season to claim the biggest leap in popularity. Jamal Magliore (sp) might be a better choice...?
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    Oh can't forget BOY-EEkins image

• Options
    yeh, magloire too
    my site
  • Options
    Gilbert Areneas has become more popular!
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    .. image
  • Options
    Gilbert Arenas better win most improved player. If he dosent, thats just wack.
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Billups has stepped up a bit too...
  • Options
    Tony Parker image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    Parker was fairly well-noticed last year... Ginobili (there's GOT to be a spelling error there image ) might be the better Spur for this category.

• Options
    Tony was noticed at the end of last year, but don't think people gave him much of a chance at being a good starting point guard this year taking into consideration the quality of other point guards he would have to face. He has proven to be the real thing!
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    Nesterovic made big strides, of course he's hurt now. Matt Harpring stepped up. Tony Parker is greatly improved, he has a big upside. Arenas really just needed a chance to play big minutes. Ben Wallace is an amazing story. His first few years as a Bullet, he couldn't catch the ball and dunk it when no one was near him. Now Shaq has some competition as best center, at least if you discount scoring.
  • Options
    Michal Reddimage
  • Options
    Van Horn was already well known, All he did was fade away if anything. From a career that started off from 20+ per game now he only avg around 15 or so.
    Please Pm instead of replying to the thread, for quicker response.

My Trade Page

TradePage
  • Options
    I think most improved is definitley Gilbert Arenas and Jamal Crawford. Crawford has taking the Starting role away from Jay Williams and has avged 18+ pts, 7ast+. 5 reb+ per game ever since being announced the starter.
    Please Pm instead of replying to the thread, for quicker response.

My Trade Page

TradePage
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Billups or Arenas I would say are the front runners.
    Bobby Jackson became more of a star.
    Ginobili has done well.
    Stephen Jackson was pretty much unknown.

Ill just mention Keon Clark, Al Harrington eventhough they were pretty well known.
  • Options
    EMANU...IS A BEAST....ACTUALLY I SAW ON TV WHEN WE WAS PLAYING IN THE USA GAMES AND DUNCANGAL SAID HE WOULD BE GOOD.....NICE CALL JOYCE
  • Options

<< <i>Billups or Arenas I would say are the front runners.
    Bobby Jackson became more of a star.
    Ginobili has done well.
    Stephen Jackson was pretty much unknown.

Ill just mention Keon Clark, Al Harrington eventhough they were pretty well known. >>

i liked stephen jackson when he played for the nets....
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • Options
    I 2nd earl boykins

hey kidatheart why is kevin garnett even going up to block kobe? now thats a moron HAHA
  • Options
    chauncey and big benimage
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    Arenas = most improved, Boykins = most surprising
  • Options
    Arenas....he's a freaking allstar and will be one of the top PG in the NBA.

Boykins.....how can a guy this small play so good, especially in crunch time.

Magloire....this guy went to highschool with some of my friends. He will join the Toronto Raptors when his contract is up 100% !!!!

Ricky Davis....this guy so fun to watch, you never know what he's going to do (go for a triple double the wrong way) He's got my vote for most improved player.

Ron Artest.....this guy is a loony but I love him!!! He get's my vote for most surprising player this year. Fights, suspensions, breaking TV's, he's done it all.

Sleepers this year.
    Brad Miller.....Who the heck knew Brad Miller would be an allstar this year? He's a solid true Center and is very valuable to any team. Wonder if he is leaving the Pacers at the end of the year..

Rafer Alston....Who would have thought Skip to my loo would be back in the NBA and be effective. He's a decent back up and provides us Raptors fans with alittle excitement in a nightmare of a season.
    CB4
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    My biggest surprise player of the year has been Jay Williams. I didn't think he would be this bad. I would be able to live with a rookie struggling but his non-stop complaining & crying (even his parents crying to the media) has made me ill. Go Jamal Crawford!!
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards