Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

I need a 02-03 Topps Chrome Basketball HOBBY pack

Easy way to tell the difference between Hobby and Retail: Hobby offers both white AND black refractors, while Retail offers white refractors only. As I said, I need the hobby image Or at very least the ZIP code for the NPN promotion and how many entries I can send. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated image
Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image

Comments

• Options
    back to the top for me image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    try ebay, or ya can go to Charm City Cards they sell boxes and single hobby packs
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    Chrome Packs there ya go $3.95 a pack, ive bought from them alot and they are good and quick, hope that helpsimage
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe