Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

i'm buying all perfect 10 & 9.5 1/1' 1st graded gai rc's

please send me list of cards you have. thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    why would u want cards graded 10 from a worthless service...thats like saying you want all PRO 10s, and practically everything you send to PRO comes back a 10, lol
  • Options
    you guys on here are so uninformed. take a look:

gai auction

worthless!

all there cards are selling at huge premiums!

don't hesitate sell me all you have becuase there just like pro.

i'll take my chances

have a great day!

• Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    because they have the rediculous 1st Graded crap... they the same as PRO... all 9 - 10s... havn't seen a newer card graded below a 9...

i sya newer cause i see old vintage like 7's... still that high for the cards i seen
  • Options
    please send all gai & 10 1st graded my way. thanks!
  • Options
    a regular gem selling for the same price as psa->

gai auction

not a first graded. just a gem mint.

please send all gai my way!

thanks!
  • Options
    I agree GAI is making a name for itself... Lots of action at the Sun Times Show...
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    that bonds would not have received a BGS 9.5 though.... Look at the other pic showing the back of the card and you will see it is off center...
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    i know but collectors just care what the grade says.
  • Options
    Exactly dude, and if the grade is OBVIOUSLY BS, like it is on your Bonds, then collectors won't care about the grade. You're logic contradicts itself, and you aren't even smart enough to notice it

Erik
    I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
    Your feeble attempts at world peace
    Give me a %#@*ing break
    Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
    And when the whole damn world is dead
    there's your %#@*ing peace"
  • Options
    erik, you will bew the first i tell when i sell the bonds for more then double i bought it for.

have a great day!