Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New 74 topps leader

Congrats Scott on taking the lead! Only 2 more cards to go.

wayne

74 topps
1955 Bowman Football

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Scott can be quite a tenacious fellow when he wants to achieve a goal. Congratulations on putting together an amazing set -- I know that you have worked quite hard on it!

MS
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    i have noticed scotts bids on 76's lately and when he wants something he goes for it.
    i checked his other sets, 73 to 76, and he is about 200 cards shy of having complete psa sets in 8 or better from 73 to 76.yes that is 4 complete sets in psa 8 or above. by the way throw in his 74 and 76 traded sets too.
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    Looks like Mr Wetzel is entering the 3-D realm of Kellogg's stuff too!!!

Glad to have you Scott!

Kool-Aid cheers!!!

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>i have noticed scotts bids on 76's lately and when he wants something he goes for it.
    i checked his other sets, 73 to 76, and he is about 200 cards shy of having complete psa sets in 8 or better from 73 to 76.yes that is 4 complete sets in psa 8 or above. by the way throw in his 74 and 76 traded sets too. >>

And the important thing to remember is that the majority of the cards in his sets are PSA 9. He will definitely be difficult to top.
  • Options
    Congrats Scott Nice Job .... Jeff
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    Scott is going crazy in the 74s no doubt. He is making my job of completing my 74 Reds Set much harder, to say the least. Congrats on the number one set, please get finished so the rest of us can buy a card or two. image
    I need that 69 Bench ASimage