Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

for all of you who doubt............

gai take a look. start buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farve gai 10

Comments

• Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    whoa.....pic is worth a thousand words...sweeeeeet image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    thats a nice looking card, but I always say, buy the card not the holder. If that card were in a PSA or SGC, BGS, SCD, etc. (anything but PRO or other 3rd rate companies like WCG, etc.) I would buy it too. Right now there's a PSA 10 Stadium for much less with only 1 day left and an SGC 96 for less than $100 with 2 days left that I would rather have to save some cash. The price probably also has something to do with the fact its a 1/1 whereas price will probably fall as more are graded. Currently there are 329 PSA 10's of this card out there.
  • Options
    that cards will always be a 1/1 first graded. bu gai now before its to late!
  • Options
    just a little info to pass
    I busted 3 PRO gem mint 10's from cases to have them graded by the PSA so as to have a well known grading company do the grading and I submitted them to the psa for grading (hoping for 10's from them also) and what I got was 3 yes all 3 "DO NOT GRADE EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING I would never buy or trade for a PRO graded card again and thats not hearsay I was the person who busted them from the cases

A fan of pro grading image NOTTTTTT thanks for letting me get that off my chest lol Bud
    Need topps chrome rookie refractors for 04 spx ,sp auth and contenders in 04 football
    email jememery@adelphia.net
    AOL IM screen name-buddy101010
  • Options
    sorry about your luck BUD, many collectors found out the hard way about PRO, don't use them, not every card they sell is junk,but most are. I hope you were man enough to not resell the cards. The problem is that everyone wants to recoup their losses and sells the cards to some unlucky person and the problem continues to exist.

Graded dream, some people may think the 1st graded is a nice feature. but is it really worth all that extra money? you can buy the same card in the same condition for less money. I for one don't pay for the holder, but the card. Bust that card out and send it to another respectable dealer and its a 10, nothing more or less. And I like GAI, don't get me wrong, I have cards from GAI, PSA, SGC and SCD. But to me the 1st graded doesn't justify the money. But to those of you who like it, go ahead and buy, good for you for having the money to blow on it!
  • Options
    i'm just saying theres alot of diubters on here about gai. i've been in the business for along time & i feel & all the other dealers i deal with that gai will be the # grader in the busines.