Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

will tmac hit 40 again??

Comments

• Options
    NO WAY, HE IS ONE WORD, OVERATED!!!!!!
  • Options
    notice how front runners only collect a player when he is hot and then ditches him when he is off?

40? didn't kobe have 9 straight?

hey kidatheart why is kevin garnett even going up to block kobe? now thats a moron HAHA
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    notice how people with very few post always run there trap ?

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    lol.....if your in it for the cash you do thanks like that young boy.....

cardnyou.....you are correct
  • Options
    U JUST KNOW WERE RIGHT!!!!
  • Options
    just know you cant spell....i was just simply asking a question thats all...or as you would say it....i wuz cimply acing a squestion
  • Options
    I'm not talkign crap about tmac, i'm talking crap about people who collect players only when there hot.

hey kidatheart why is kevin garnett even going up to block kobe? now thats a moron HAHA
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    ThePhoenix has a VERY bad case of diarrhea of the mouth...it just keeps runnin & runnin & runnin.......

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options

<< <i>notice how front runners only collect a player when he is hot and then ditches him when he is off?

40? didn't kobe have 9 straight? >>

Funny how a McGrady post turns into a Bryant one...Face it, Kobe was selfish in that stretch, and was gunning for 40 in some of those games...Nonetheless a great stretch and he is still playing good....
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • Options
    hating on kobe's run of 40 points? he was shooting near 50% moron

kobe selfish? thats why he leads the league in triple doubles eh?

face it? face what? hating on kobe gets you nowhere

• Options
    HIUHISAPIb poyopiycd ICDSICPUBPIBSHPDOHXXIB LKSBKLJBLLKBBKblKASBBKLAKBK

• Options
    t-mac the greatest? whats his only award a most improved player award?

HAHAHAHA

stats don't mean nothing on a championship team, kobe plays on a championship team, tmac plays on a worthless team OUT EAST.

• Options

<< <i>hating on kobe's run of 40 points? he was shooting near 50% moron

kobe selfish? thats why he leads the league in triple doubles eh?

face it? face what? hating on kobe gets you nowhere >>

oh im not hating, he is a great player, a future legend....but tmac has a better FG%, and averages more than 2 PPG more than Kobe

Triple Doubles are overrated....If they are so great.....Why do people not consider Oscar Robertson better than MJ? Oscar averaged a triple double for an entire season....more in that year, than MJ had career....But who is a better player? Thank you!

I mean Antoine Walker gets triple doubles, there OK, but no that big of a deal....I would rather get 35, 7, and 6 than 12, 10, and 10!!

• Options
    very good......a complete sentence
  • Options

<< <i>t-mac the greatest? whats his only award a most improved player award?

HAHAHAHA

stats don't mean nothing on a championship team, kobe plays on a championship team, tmac plays on a worthless team OUT EAST. >>

TMac dont have Shaq....Thats all im saying

TMac has crap like Kobe had to start the year

• Options
    ok you argue tmac avg 2 more points than kobe WOW thats 1 basket brother

kobe avgs more steals, more rebs, and more assists than tmac

don't forget tmac plays out east, THE WEAK CONFRENCE

i'm not going to argue about tmac and kobe, you got nothing working for you. everybody knows stats don't matter with shaq and kobe, BOTH COULD LEAD THE LEAGUE IN SCORING solo

kobe outsells tmac, kobe got more awards than tmac, kobe has set more records than tmac, I can go on

• Options
    I think it's kinda funny everyone says the East is weak, all it would take is for Shaq to come back East and I guarantee we hear less of those sort of comments

"There is a reason hidden behind everything we do in life" - Me
    "We always strive toward perfection, even though we can never achieve it"
    "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it weren't for Pain."
  • Options
    shaq still wouldnt help the east

the west is full of bigger stronger teams

why do you think the lakers just sweep through east teams in the finals? they don't have any centers

• Options
    by the way, your the #1 pete maravich collector in the world?

How can you be the #1 maravich collector without his autograph?

• Options
    i dunno if u were here before the season but it was just tmac vs. kobe....there will never be a conclusion in the near future....And this is the first year Kobe averaged more rebounds than TMac, thats only because tmac dropped and kobe had alot to start the year and is dropping as we speak....And assists? TMac has a better assist/turnover ratio....But we need to end tmac vs. kobe, keep your opinions, so will i....nobody will ever win this debate, its pointless!

• Options
    it's pointless, because everybody knows kobe is better.

kobe has the rings, kobe has the records, kobe has the most fans

let it go

• Options

<< <i>NO WAY, HE IS ONE WORD, OVERATED!!!!!! >>

OMG how so!~?
    he carrys this team on that bad back of his and had 41 in a win!
    your a frickin moron!
    MVP!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!!
    Chant wit me now!
    MVP! MVP! MVP! MV....
    (echoes off) hehah
  • Options
    tmac will reach 10,000 points in less career games than kobe...big deal....and everybody doesnt know that kobe is better, thats your opinion....and tmac just started to get the recognition this year....his cards are shooting up, and he is definately a household name now....If you wanna go outside basketball, why did kobe leave adidas do you know? because they offered mcgrady more money on the contract extensions, and that ticked off kobe! now kobe is rockin MJ's, wtf?

• Options
    kobe left adidas, because nike out bought him moron

adidas offered the same contract

• Options
    ok, what shoe did kobe had made by nike this year? jordan 2's? wtf man?

and kobe and tmac were not offered the same contracts by adidas!!! kobe's agent was pissed that mcgrady's was higher...so decided if he didnt get more money he was leaving, adidas said no, kobe was out the door

• Options
    kobe leaving adidas had nothing to do with mcgrady man. Kobe is the one who got mcgrady INTO ADIDAS.

Kobe was signed first with adidas, but adidas was making him wack shoes. Kobe bought out his own contract, because he is going to sign a deal with nike and we all know NIKE is better than adidas.

i'd rather kobe not even sign with nike, nobody cares about tmacs shoes

go look on ebay what kobe 1's sell for and kobe yellow allstars

the kobe 2's were just a flat out ugly axe shoe that jordan couldn;t even sell.

• Options
    nah, Adidas just went for high school prodigies, and still do

with Lebron as the newest face

and incase ya didnt know, not sure if u did, but mcgrady has been signed with adidas since his rc year

• Options
    so has kobe which is 96 97

tmac is 97-98

IT'S OK TO BE 2ND BEST

• Options
    its tmacs fault kobe was born 1stimage that is badly diminishing his basketball skillsimage

anyway is was good chattin with ya but im headin out, peace

• Options
    It's ok to lose an arguement =) PEACE

• Options
    tmac, overrated??? wat??? hes the most consistant player when it comes to scoring, leads the league in scoring, dont know who you are talkin bout but i know its not tmac cause he is not overrated
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    Also, i think that when you compare the west adn the east, the west is stronger, the west has all the big men and some great guards, but the east has mostly gread guards and not a lot of good big men, minus jermain oneal, ben wallace and others,
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe