Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

dO YOU GUYS THING THE KNICKSWILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS??

i THINK THEY COULD WIN THE EAST ODF THEY MAKE IT, DETROIT AND JERSEY AND INDIAN SUCK LAKELY.

Comments

• Options
    Knicks will not make the playoffs

"There is a reason hidden behind everything we do in life" - Me
    "We always strive toward perfection, even though we can never achieve it"
    "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it weren't for Pain."
  • Options
    nope not going to make it.
  • Options
    i thunk dey will make da playofffs befure u lurn how too speel
  • Options
    SHUT UP BRETT!!! UR A JERK!!!!
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    Im a Knicks fan but I dont think they will make it, they are doing way better then I thought.
    Check out my Site
    AIM:IGotmadgame333
    email: cctjones@marshallnet.com
    ebay id-TimDwight83
    imagehttp://forums.collectors.com/attachments//Ricky.jpg">
  • Options
    its possible...bucks are dropping like a bad stock and they should have a chance at getting at the Wizards considering there only 2 games back....I think if I were Knicks or Wizards I would want to throw in the towel and get the lottery pick, a chance at LeBron? Why not, I mean where are they going to go in the playoffs anyway?
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • Options

Not in the next few years
  • Options
    wow pheonix, are u just in some other type of world as we r, first saying iverson sucks now the knicks making the playoffs, wow...were r ya at?? knicks wont make the playoffs till mcdysse is healthy, and if they did win it??? detroit and new jersey suck??? wow, wat have u been smoking?? come on now, if u are going to post something about a team or player at least think about it first
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    NBA would like Knicks in playoffs because of size of TV market, but no way. Unless both Bucks and Wiz lose all the rest of their games. Knicks will be lucky to win half of the rest of their games. They only have two good players and one fairly good goon. And Sprewell is having a subpar year. They go in the Lebron sweepstakes, which they will probably win (It IS fixed you know)