Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

I GOT NEWS 4 U GUYS, IVERSON IS NOT THAT GOOD!!!

HE TAKES LIKE 50 SHOTS A NIGHT AND MISSES MOST IF THEM, HE'LL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS JORDEN!!!

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    HE TAKES LIKE 50 SHOTS A NIGHT AND MISSES MOST IF THEM, HE'LL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS JORDEN!!!
    You are right, he will never be as good as JORDEN, who ever the hell that is.
  • Options
    OK FINE, JORDAN!!! iVERSON SUX!!
  • Options

<< <i>HE TAKES LIKE 50 SHOTS A NIGHT AND MISSES MOST IF THEM, HE'LL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS JORDEN!!! >>

*Claps* Wow. It took you that long to figure that out? Where have you been?

BTW- It's JORDAN not JORDEN
  • Options

<< <i>OK FINE, JORDAN!!! iVERSON SUX!! >>

It's SUCKS not SUX
  • Options
    COLLECTOR, AT LEAST IVERSON DOES NOT PLAY FOR THE BUCKS!!!!!
  • Options
    one word Carter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    CARTER IS NO GOO NEETHER!!!!
  • Options
    let me tell you something, jordan in his prime or out of his prime could not guard iverson PERIOD.

hey kidatheart why is kevin garnett even going up to block kobe? now thats a moron HAHA
  • Options
    when Vince Carter is healthy he is better than anyone in the league, he's got the shot, the explosive take off and now he is really doing a good job getting his teammates involved, iverson has nothing but a one way ticket to jail if he tries anymore stunts like in the off season last year

Iverson cries because he isn't going to get asked to the Olympic team.....last I checked they try and steer clear from attempted murders and loser rappers
    #1 Rick Nash Collector

www.freewebs.com/andrewscards
  • Options
    man here we go with vince carter talk

GET OVER HIM ALREADY

HE'S FINISHED

quit being vince carters hype man, he doesn't need it

he needs to do the talking on the court

hey kidatheart why is kevin garnett even going up to block kobe? now thats a moron HAHA
  • Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    "better than anyone in the league" lol I needed a good laugh. Did you forget about those two guys in LA???? You know the best two players in the league.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭

<< <i>when Vince Carter is healthy he is better than anyone in the league >>

lol..
  • Options
    what ya got good for trade taker?
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Iverson will be on the Olympic team.
  • Options

<< <i>Iverson will be on the Olympic team. >>

WOW, now THERE's a statement image
    Hell, Christian Laettner was on the Olympic team as well..
  • Options
    woah!! hold the phone-

someone just say that kobe bryant and shaq daddy are the 2 best in the league?? i disagree with 2 different reasons

1. kobe bryant- i personally dont like kobe, however i do think he is a helluva ball player. i think he is trying to model his game after the greatest player in the league (ever and NOW!!) and it is working for him nicely. however, there are a couple things to consider- 1. would kobe be the best in the league so to speak if he were still playing with b.diddy and charlotte/new orleans (assuming diddy was still on the team)?? also- is kobe as good without the diesel?? im not sure on either account.

2. shaq daddy diesel- now- shaq is a good player- hell, a great player- however- he is not even top 5. the diesel is the most DOMINANT player in the nba- hands down no questions asked. however, a guy who is a liability on the charity stripe and cant shoot a jumper (yes, i know- thats not his job blah blah blah- still not the best) cannot be the best. there is a big difference between the BEST and most DOMINANT

now- on to the most overrated player in the nba-AI- the answer scores alot, but shoots alot- for every 10 assists there are 10 bricks throw up out of nowhere. ai isnt that great- but when he is on- he is a good ball player

best player- MICHAEL JORDAN- no one in the league has the drive, the determination, the heart, and the overall skills michael has. sure- he cant dunk from the line anymore (isnt that all most of you kids care about anyway- if they can dunk (" i like j-rich"- hes a joke) but he can still hit the pretty fadeaway ( better than kobe), acn play great d, and can outwork anyone in the nba and he is almost twice there age!!! there is no one now or ever that will compare to his airness- sorry to burst everyones bubble

o- btw- looking for brent barry gu and autos- since he won a dunk contest he is awesome!!!

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • Options
    yeh he does take alot of shots, but its not his scoring that makes him as good as he is right now, dont get me wrong he is known for scoring but he can find open people off the double team, dont know who tha hell u r but without iverson the sixers would be nothign, ya can say that with kg and the twolves and duncan and the spurs and other players/teams, but guess what, I GOT NEWS FOR YOU, IVERSON IS GOOD
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    and about carter, he hasnt been the same since his knee injury, comes out each night now getting around 15-25 a game and thats not that bad, but when ya think of vince carter ya think "exciting" "highlight real" if he hadnt have had that knee injury hed be like his own self
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    lol...ok about shaq and kobe, great players indeed but not the 2 best in the league, if you look for the 2 best players in the league overall ya gotta say kg and tmac, kg almost averages a triple double and is unselfish, kobe got to selfish during his 40 point streak but he did wat he had to do to win, and shaq is the most dominant player in the league underneath but not the best, and i know alot of people say it but he does get away with too much, alot of traveling and offensive fouls, and tmac is just conistant, 30+ point game and 30+point after another, he drive it in and dunk it or lay it in, he can shoot the 3 and hit the fade away, kobe ranges in the top 5 but shaq ranges in the top 10 in the league, all he does is dunk, he cant shoot his free throws, thats where he gets his points is posting hoop and dunkin or hitting the little hook, so top 5 players in the league are tmac, kg, duncan, kobe and kidd with shaq either 6 or 7th best in the nba
    my site
  • Options

<< <i>2. shaq daddy diesel- now- shaq is a good player- hell, a great player- however- he is not even top 5. the diesel is the most DOMINANT player in the nba- hands down no questions asked. however, a guy who is a liability on the charity stripe and cant shoot a jumper (yes, i know- thats not his job blah blah blah- still not the best) cannot be the best. there is a big difference between the BEST and most DOMINANT >>

excuse me? Shaq not in the top 5!? He should have been MVP 3 straight seasons now, this guy has an AMAZING pass for a center, he's superathletic for his size, he has speed & power, and his turnaround jumpers are unstoppable.. You don't get 28 points, 20 boards, 9 blocks and 8 assists by JUST being dominant

Jordan is OLD my friend, he needs to retire, and fast.. he might still be in the top 20, but there's no way in HELL that he's still better than Kobe, T-Mac, Shaq, Duncan, Garnett, etc.
  • Options
    All i want to do is say that the moron that said shaq isnt top five is the stupidest person in the world. He is the Best player in the nba right now and would be in the top 5 of all time.

End of story
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    My top five would be:

1. Shaq by a landslide
    2. Tracy McGrady (maybe 3)
    3. Kobe Bryant (maybe 2)
    4. Tim Duncan
    5. Kevin Garnett or maybe Dirk

Shaq is, in my opinion, in the top 5 best players ever in the nba with Wilt, Magic, MJ, and Bird.

Chris.
  • Options

<< <i>COLLECTOR, AT LEAST IVERSON DOES NOT PLAY FOR THE BUCKS!!!!! >>

Oooohhhh you got me there.

BTW-It's c0LLect0r not COLLECOTR and ATLEAST not AT LEAST
  • Options

<< <i>CARTER IS NO GOO NEETHER!!!! >>

GOOD not GOO and EITHER not NEETHER and ISN'T not IS NO
  • Options

<< <i>GOOD not GOO and EITHER not NEETHER and ISN'T not IS NO >>

doing my bidding for me i see...young grasshoppa Jackson learns quickly from the masta image
  • Options
    haha, c0LLect0r u should be an english teacher, haha
    my site
  • Options
    Carter will be good again as soon as he gets out of freaking Canada. And I would have to say the best player in the league is Kobe with out a doubt. Second would be T-Mac, and a close third shaq. But I would take Kobe or Tmac over Shaq anyday.
  • Options
    Iverson is less than 6 feet tall, the listing gave him an inch or 2, so I'd say he's pretty damn good for his height, oh not to mention he's starting to gets lots of assists. He is 3rd in scoring average, and he plays on the 2nd best team in the East. But you know what he really sucks...image You guys are so funny, oh by the way if someone thinks Vince Carter is the best player in the NBA, even top 10 than you should really do something with your life.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>GOOD not GOO and EITHER not NEETHER and ISN'T not IS NO >>

doing my bidding for me i see...young grasshoppa Jackson learns quickly from the masta image >>

LOL. Yes I do *bows*image
  • Options

<< <i>haha, c0LLect0r u should be an english teacher, haha >>

imageGood idea!!!image

But that would be too boring...
  • Options
    there is a big difference between skill and dominance- only reason shaq is any good is because hes bigger than everyone else. at least duncan, kg, mac, even yo (YAO!!) can shoot the ball. i think shaq is a great center- but not great overall player- very dominant

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • Options
    breez

1.2 points is 2 points

shaq can put the ball in the hole better than jordan ever could PERIOD.

2. kobe without shaq avg's better overall numbers, most of kobe's 50 point games have come without shaq, the thing is the lakers depend on shaq and kobe being on the team to win anything, so if 1 of them goes out......it's lights out

3. JORDANS BULLS RECORD WITHOUT HIM THE FIRST YEAR HE RETIRED WAS 55-27 THE PREVIOUS YEAR WITH HIM WAS 57-25

IT'S A FACT THE BULLS WERE A GREAT TEAM WITH OR WITHOUT MJ, EVERY CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM HAS 2 STARS

• Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    "2nd best team in the east" Hardly third at best. Detroit and Pacers are better in my opinion. Sixers are overrated
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Options
    Jordan is better then Iverson in any part of the game . The one move iverson pulled on jordan and that EVERYONE has as an animation is a travel, many refs reveiwed it after it happened. (if any of you watched espn back then) And leave him alone dayum he can spell "sucks" any way he pleases.
    Member since August 2001 (Ballaboveall)

Tradelist

Aim- TreLeung
    Email - *Click*
  • Options

<< <i>there is a big difference between skill and dominance- only reason shaq is any good is because hes bigger than everyone else. at least duncan, kg, mac, even yo (YAO!!) can shoot the ball. i think shaq is a great center- but not great overall player- very dominant >>

damn, have you ever seen him play? I mean EVER? Only Olajuwon had a better pass, this guy hits Kobe & the rest of his team like he's a freakin' point guard..
    Just gotta love these ignorant ppl image