Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

9 AUTOGRAPHS PER BOX GUARENTEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What??? 2003 sage football is doing what?????? Can they do that? Can anyone think of a better
way to spend 100 bucks???

LMK what you all think

Kevin

Comments

• Options
    You mean SAGE HIT or regular SAGE? If it's HIT then yes it would be cause for shock image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    its gonna be great this yr!!

its sage hit

also= press pass has 1 autograph football in each case (most shops will sell em-just ask)- 70% of the auto ftbls will be from leftwich or palmer

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Sage is hot for about 3 months then it is garbage. Anyone ever wanted a 1999 or 2000 SAGE auto ?
  • Options

<< <i>Sage is hot for about 3 months then it is garbage. Anyone ever wanted a 1999 or 2000 SAGE auto ? >>

If LaBron James have one and live up to the hype.. I bet a lot of people will since they will be more affordable.
  • Options
    yea sage is hot until the other products come out then no one wants them.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options
    If LaBron James have one and live up to the hype.. I bet a lot of people will since they will be more affordable.

Yeah, is LaBron like LeBron's little brother? He already has a SAGE card anyways. It will be hot until MVP or Topps comes out because it will be cheap too.
  • Options

<< <i>If LaBron James have one and live up to the hype.. I bet a lot of people will since they will be more affordable.

Yeah, is LaBron like LeBron's little brother? He already has a SAGE card anyways. It will be hot until MVP or Topps comes out because it will be cheap too. >>

funny... ok.. anyways.

We are referring to "autographed" card in which this topic is about. Just like people are still buying Kobe Bryant Score Board autographed cards.

Example

At $202.55 with 3 days to go. That's some expensive junk, don't you think?
  • Options
    Score Board and Press Pass are not as bad as SAGE. Also the early Kobe Bryant autos are higher mostly because he signed his full name.
  • Options

<< <i>Score Board and Press Pass are not as bad as SAGE. Also the early Kobe Bryant autos are higher mostly because he signed his full name. >>

They are not as bad as Sage? Why? Because of the sticker? If I remember correctly, Donruss/Playoff uses a sticker also. What's the difference?
  • Options
    I think scoreboard is crap, and I do prefer Press Pass over Sage. The whole reason these companies are using the stickers is because of players either not returning all the cards that they were suppose to auto, or the company got them back damaged. I have read many articles in beckett about a card is short printed because they didn't receive them all or a company saying that they cant send certain card out because its damaged.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options
    I never said anything about the sticker. SAGE is just a poor product. They just make as much of it as fast as they can and pour it into the market just to have the first product. SAGE does not hold value well. After any other product goes live SAGE is out of style. It is more of a trend than anything. Im not sure about now, but I know in earlier products they could not show players in pro jerseys because they were not authorized.
  • Options
    SAGE IS THE BEST PRODUCT!!!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Allen....why do you say sage is poor quality? I really have never had a problem with
    quality..as far as production....most of the time the autos are numbered, so you can't say
    they are over-produced! Why does 9 autos per box scare you??

ATTENTION....this is not sage hit, this is regular sage.....they went from 6 autos per box
    to 9!

Why is a numbered sage autograph to say 200 any less desirable than an auto from
    playoff numbered to 200?? Can someone answer me that?

Kevin
  • Options
    Cause Playoff Contender Rookie Ticket Autos don't come 9 per box. They are also featured in their NFL jerseys in the Playoff products. Sage is all college jerseys, the cards are not very attractive either. Those emerald parallels were horrible.
  • Options
    attractivness is an opinion, and while I will admit that playoff contenders is a nice looking
    product most of the time, why compare a 8 dollar a pack product to a 3 dollar a pack product?

Contenders is playoffs top of the line offering, and you only get 3 autos per 130 dollar box...and if
    you opened up any of it you are well aware that there were plenty of duds numbered
    to 999 or 800.

Are you telling me that sage compares to contenders??

Kevin
  • Options
    attractivness is an opinion, and while I will admit that playoff contenders is a nice looking
    product most of the time, why compare a 8 dollar a pack product to a 3 dollar a pack product?

Contenders is playoffs top of the line offering, and you only get 3 autos per 130 dollar box...and if
    you opened up any of it you are well aware that there were plenty of duds numbered
    to 999 or 800.

That is exactly why everyone wants the Playoff and the SAGE ends up in the 2 packs for $1 box.
  • Options
    so you can't defend your opinion can you?

Oh well

Kevin
  • Options
    sage is a good product my sage ming just keeps going up. Sage also used tracercode this year so you could register your cards. Sage will eventually become a lisenced product it is just a matter of time. Also i would buy a vince carter sage auto from 1998image
  • Options
    I think I proved my point. How are you going to tell me that Playoff Contenders autos are overshadowed by SAGE?
  • Options

<< <i>Allen....why do you say sage is poor quality? I really have never had a problem with
    quality..as far as production....most of the time the autos are numbered, so you can't say
    they are over-produced! Why does 9 autos per box scare you??

ATTENTION....this is not sage hit, this is regular sage.....they went from 6 autos per box
    to 9!

Why is a numbered sage autograph to say 200 any less desirable than an auto from
    playoff numbered to 200?? Can someone answer me that?

Kevin >>

He is suffering from a severe case of "Book Value Syndrome".
  • Options
    can anyone answer me or does no one know what makes playoffs sticker autos
    any better than sage? So far Ive gotten a cut and past job and a Mercedes to a Kia
    comparison. Let me repeat....9 autos per box NO REDEMPTIONS.

Kevin
  • Options
    here is y- 2 main reasons

1- sage have the guys in the college jerseys- alot of the guys in the college jerseys dont sell well because 1. they prefer nfl autos and 2. some people dont like ncaa football

2- sage isnt a mainstream product like ud, fleer,ect.. (yet i hope) and people dont consider it that good- its a shame- i love sage/press pass

p.s- it is sage HIT - nto sage- sage is 1 auto a pack

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • Options
    It all comes down to marketing and book value. They can work around it if they like or reword it, but that's it.
  • Options
    SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    I don't really have a problem with SAGE. Personally, I think they are nice cards and the like....