Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

OMG!!! FLEER COMES THROUGH BIG TIME!!!

I must share this with you. A while back I posted something about my Error Willie McCovey 03 Flair Great Classic Oversized Jumbo GU Bat Card...Well, mine was #d 194/211...I looked on beckett and they list it as a SP out of 155. I called thinking i had a 1 of 1..Well...After 2 weeks on the phone with the head guys at Fleer, They tell me some 56 were #d out of 155 and the remaning were out of 211. So really I didnt have a 1 of 1 or error really, I just had a variation. It did have a beat up corner and the bat piece was split down the middle so a product mgr. at Fleer said to send it in and he'd replace it...Well, a week later UPS shows up today with a package!

He returned my McCovey and also threw in this Rare Card!!!

2001 Fleer Legacy Cal Ripken Jr. Hot Gloves Game Used Baseball with a BV of $200!!! (The McCovey bv is like $25!)

KUDOS TO FLEER AND MIKE AND AUTOBILIA AND ANDREW COCHRANE FOR YOUR GUYS HELP !!! THANKS!

Comments

• Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    i remeber that... had one helluva corner image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    a game used baseball with a bv of 200???????

what??

LOL
    OK

JS
  • Options
    wow for once, good deal with Fleer...

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options

Kudos to Andrew Cochrane for selling the card to you in the first place, kudos to Andrew for telling you it was supposed to be #'d/155, kudos to Andrew for giving you Fleer's contact info and encouraging you to talk to them, kudos to Andrew for making you this nice scan:

Man, I got a hand full of kudos but I still feel broke. lol
  • Options
    sounds like Andrew got REALLY screwed on the deal image
  • Options
    could you give me the number for Fleer...I still haven't received a redemption from last August
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch
  • Options
    thanks for the link!!
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch