Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

DO U THINK THERES ANYCHANCE LEBRON WILL GO TO COLLEGE?

i HOPE HE GOES TO SYRACUSE, HIM AND ANTHONY WOULD WIN AT LEAST TWO TITLES.

Comments

• Options
    N followed by an O, chill on the caps lock.

<< <i>picky people tick me off, so you know who ya are...bite me >>

• Options
    The chance of that happening is greater than the chance of me winning the lottery. lol. Anthony will be gone next year as well.
    Collecting Kirilenko Auto's, 1/1's, all base, and one of every rookie card.
  • Options
    NO WAY!!!! GO 'CUSE!!!!
  • Options
    Nope. He has no reason to go to college. How bad the economy is, there are no jobs to fall back on. How hard times are now, he would be stupid to go to college knowing he will already be the #1 pick in the draft which is guarenteed millions.
  • Options
    YEAH AUTOBILIE BUT HE COULD WIN A TITLE
  • Options
    PLUS HE COULD GET ENDORSMENTS WHILE HES AT SCHOOL
  • Options
    1. ncaa has already said he would be ineligible if he were to even try

2. how can u get endorsements while still in college?? im prety sure that is capitolizing on academic fame.

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • Options

<< <i>PLUS HE COULD GET ENDORSMENTS WHILE HES AT SCHOOL >>

uhhh...isnt this the problem that Chris Webber now faces?

150% lebron is going pro, 99% carmelo is going!
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    Feenicks... havin trouble speelin today? image
  • Options
    DO YOU GU THINK THE KNICKS COULD GET LEBRON AND ANTHONY THEN??? lIKE TRADE SPREWELL AND WARD FOR ONE PICK, AND THEN TRADE TRADE THOMAS FOR THE OTHER. tHEY'S HAVE 3 LOTTERY PICKS THEN, UM CAN U GUYS SAY NBA TITLE???!!!
  • Options
    first of all Carmello is going to the nba next year.

second, theres no way in hell that lebron will go to college.
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>DO YOU GU THINK THE KNICKS COULD GET LEBRON AND ANTHONY THEN??? lIKE TRADE SPREWELL AND WARD FOR ONE PICK, AND THEN TRADE TRADE THOMAS FOR THE OTHER. tHEY'S HAVE 3 LOTTERY PICKS THEN, UM CAN U GUYS SAY NBA TITLE???!!! >>

LEARN HOW TO TALK! This is America, if you kant speeak enlich, get oot!
  • Options
    lebron wont got to college but will get stuck playin w/ the cavs, and ya know thats the last team he would prob want to play w/, he wont go for 3 reasons:

1) The money will get him.
    2) He can do bad in college and then ruin his chance in the NBA.
    3) He can have a serious injury in college which would jepordize his career. Look at Willus Mcgahee for the Miami Hurricane. Star running back who broke just about all Miami running back records, was a favorite for one of the top picks in the draft but messed up his knee real bad in the championship game. He is unsure if he is going to the pros now.

So Lebron should go to the NBA while he is hot, he won't be such a big impact his first few years but give him 3,4 years and he'll start to improve. Look at players like Kobe, Tmac and J Oneal, when they first came in the league they weren't expected much out of. But now they are superstars who are the future of the league. So no, there is no chance he will go to college, i think it will be just too stupid.
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    its willis, not willus. and the cavs own you.
  • Options
    watever
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    U GUYS NEVE RMENTIONED THE KNICKS!!!!
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Knicks are not going to trade NBA vets who are there franchise players for rookies.

3) He can have a serious injury in college which would jepordize his career. Look at Willus Mcgahee for the Miami Hurricane. Star running back who broke just about all Miami running back records, was a favorite for one of the top picks in the draft but messed up his knee real bad in the championship game. He is unsure if he is going to the pros now.

Mcgahee will get $2,500,000 if he plays less than 4 NFL games. He can be set for life and not have to bother with all that NFL stuff.
  • Options
    DUDE, ALLEN, THE KNICKSWOULD TOTALLY TRADE THOMAS AND SPREWELL FOR ANYTHONY AND JAMES!!!! THAT WOULD BE A SWEET DEAL!!!!
  • Options
    no it wouldnt be a sweet deal, trading away a team leader in sprewell for a rookie coming out of highschool who they dont even know if he will live up to his expectations when he comes into the league, the nicks are good right now with houston and sprewell and they just need mcdysse to be healthy, then all they need is a goood bench and they could be in the playoffs
    my site
  • Options
    After watching the NCAA tournament it shows just how many better players are out there than Labron is right now.
    I don't think he will go to college, especially with the idiots that are around him right now so called "advising" him. He sure would be alot better off if he did go to college & get a good education.
    Unfortunately tho, he has that "it's all about the Benjamins" syndrome implanted in his brain.
    Kind of sad, in a way, as he won't make that much of an impact in the NBA for quite a while, especially if he ends up with a dump team like the Cavaliers.Let's just hope he doesn't get caught up in that party circle that exsists in the NBA or we might never hear from him again except when they report the latest arrests & trail dates for
    these nimrods that throw thier talent away.
    Good luck Labron, you are going to need a whole lot of it!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options
    Lebron would have to be insaine to go to college. Why would he pass up millions of dollars to go to school and have people watching everything he does. Lebron couldn't even get a part time job in college.

This guy is all about the bling bling, he has a ton of followers that are waiting to cash in on him. You think they will let him go to college? How's his mom going to make car payments on the Hummer?

As for Syracuse, they are great and this is their best shot to win in a long time. Carmello is gone after this season....yet again, it's all about the money. College's abuse these guys and don't give them any cash for playing while they are making big coin on these young guys. I think they should get some sort of performace bonuses or something. Going to school, and not being able to work or do anything really...that just sucks.
    CB4
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Why would James go to college anyway? The reason you go to college is to make more money. The average college graduate will not earn $1- $1.5 million in their life. James can sign the shoe deal and have minimum $25 million, then the NBA contract, signing bonus, endorsements, signing cards, etc. He is set for life, even if he sucks in the NBA.
  • Options
    DUDE, ALLEN, THE KNICKSWOULD TOTALLY TRADE THOMAS AND SPREWELL FOR ANYTHONY AND JAMES!!!! THAT WOULD BE A SWEET DEAL!!!!

wat? that would be one of the most stupid trades, first off sprewell, along with houston, is a team leader...once mcdyse comes back they will be playoff contendors, and trade thomas??? just about all the height they have, wow...wat an awesome trade! not
    my site
  • Options
    are you crazy?!?!?!imageimage theres a better chance of everyone on CU getting struck by lightning, AND winning the lottery lol:
    #1 DUSTY WATHAN COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD!!
    my page